GDT: Game 49 - CBJ vs NJD - 18 Jan, 7pm, @Nat

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Evrytime they show the penalty box, it cracks me up how small they are. If there are multiple penalties do they just sit on the box operators laps?

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
What was PLD doing on that PP? Jackets established the zone and he had 2 horrible cross ice passes
I criticized you last game when you used hyperbole to describe a failed PP as one of the worst you've ever seen.

If you make the same comment about that last one we just saw, I will make no such criticism.

That was putrid.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Evrytime they show the penalty box, it cracks me up how small they are. If there are multiple penalties do they just sit on the box operators laps?
When I used to go to The Columbus Checkers IHL games, there was one box and players from both teams sat on the same bench, separated only by a security guy sitting between them. You can imagine the fireworks that sometimes took place in that box. It wasn’t out of the question that two guys sent there for fighting ended up in Round 2.

Last edited:

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
When I used to go to The Columbus Checkers IHL games, there was one box and players from both teams sat on the same bench, separated only by a security guy sitting between them. You can imagine the fireworks that sometimes took place in att box. It wasn’t out of the question that two guys sent there for fighting ended up in Round 2.
That is awesome. It would be like side entertainment. The game on the ice, and the fight in the box.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad