GDT: Game 48 - Winnipeg Jets @ Pittsburgh Penguins - Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
WTF?
Hurt in practice yesterday?

Montreal sold us a lemon.

1707243359213.jpeg

jk ;)

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Monahan, dramatic he is pp must help
Continuing with the channeling of Avgard from the pre-game thread?

OConnor suffering with line there no C is!!! THIS sheiflee loosing all faceoff, he cant pass a single puck, he cant go through one sinlge player. etc etc. he cant feed puck at all. laine would be just skating and doing all things right out there but he IS ALONE!!! HE NEEDS PLAYERS TO play with!!! daaaaa m n !!!

m.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Don't want to look into it too much, but Monahan skipping the game day optional skate looks bad.....especially off a 10 day break. He might be healing from something, but it would look off in the locker room with cup aspirations.

Maybe I'm making something more then it should be.

GoJetsGo

edit: he is probably dealing with the move and everything surrounding it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hn777

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Allow me to add my voice to those expressing their condolences for your loss, @macmaroon. If your mom was still watching hockey at the age of 90, it seems clear that you came across your passion for the game honestly. May it always be something you have to remind yourself of her.

Another fantastic GDT, by the way. Full marks for the reference to the Great Britain gold medal in ice hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad