GDT: Game 48 - Winnipeg Jets @ Pittsburgh Penguins - Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
Road trip!
IMG_8675.jpeg

My condolences. I’m enjoying my last day in Mexico with my mom.

Hopefully I can stream the game somehow with WestJet WiFi tonight.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
90 is a good run... all any of us can ask for... condolences @macmaroon

Good to have hockey back... Clash of the 'Please Don't Give Us a PowerPlay' Part 1

Was really hoping that Mushroom Buble would have been hired for the SN panel right after the Allstar break... his insight would be a lot more tolerable than most of their pundits.

Think Sid the Kid will be on fire tonight after hearing the Olympics are back... expect Dubai to give him another 6 years at $11 million haha

If Im Pittsburgh I'd claim either Toninato or AJF today and get Carter off that team

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
90 is a good run... all any of us can ask for... condolences @macmaroon

Good to have hockey back... Clash of the 'Please Don't Give Us a PowerPlay' Part 1

Was really hoping that Mushroom Buble would have been hired for the SN panel right after the Allstar break... his insight would be a lot more tolerable than most of their pundits.

Think Sid the Kid will be on fire tonight after hearing the Olympics are back... expect Dubai to give him another 6 years at $11 million haha

If Im Pittsburgh I'd claim either Toninato or AJF today and get Carter off that team

or Harkins .......

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Carter is on their PP2 unit!!

Let’s win one for Macs mom boys!

I’m really hoping for anything but a shutout - like a 3-0 loss, where we go 0-4 on the pp.

The panic that will ensue.

I think it will be a slow start.

1st line is fully intact for the 5th time this season. Will take a while for them to get rythym.

2nd line - new centre, will take some time to get clicking.

4th line might ALSO take some time.

Expecting a sloppy start, hopefully it’s still 0-0 or tied by the time the team gets going.

Hoping for a W, mentally preparing for a 3-2 loss. Where we start down 2-0 and claw back but just not enough.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
or Harkins .......
Actually anything outside their top six really is a scrap heap...

Carter is on their PP2 unit!!

Let’s win one for Macs mom boys!

I’m really hoping for anything but a shutout - like a 3-0 loss, where we go 0-4 on the pp.

The panic that will ensue.

I think it will be a slow start.

1st line is fully intact for the 5th time this season. Will take a while for them to get rythym.

2nd line - new centre, will take some time to get clicking.

4th line might ALSO take some time.

Expecting a sloppy start, hopefully it’s still 0-0 or tied by the time the team gets going.

Hoping for a W, mentally preparing for a 3-2 loss. Where we start down 2-0 and claw back but just not enough.
Really dont want to get Njedelovic'd tonight

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022

Can anyone think of a non-injury reason for the new guy not to play?

Missing some of his equipment? Wants to debut at new home? Athlete's foot?

Or are all the Montreal posters who claimed he was injury prone now laughing themselves sick.

Reactions: Stumbledore

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Can anyone think of a non-injury reason for the new guy not to play?

Missing some of his equipment? Wants to debut at new home? Athlete's foot?

Or are all the Montreal posters who claimed he was injury prone now laughing themselves sick.

Could be something as simple as dealing with visa stuff. He has a new employer and the game is cross border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad