Post-Game Talk: GAME 48 - THE BEAR has the Happy Blues - BRUINS 5 St. Louis 2 FINAL

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Missed the game but it sounded like Moore and Killer struggled together?

moore is the 7th best defenseman on this team, at least IMO. he still makes some questionable decisions
with the puck that i don't like, but a solid and serviceable 4-5 guy. this defense is really good. and carlo?
guy is blossoming. 15-20 points a year doesn't even bother me the way he's playing. maybe it'll save us
a few bucks.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Not me.They suck in Boston and Bruins win first 2 then they need 4 out 5
Realistically the Bruins will have to win one game in Toronto to win the series . Why not win one of the first two ? Yeah the Leafs suck in Boston and they know it . Think of the intense pressure the Leafs will be under to win both games . Even if the Bruins drop the first two they could still come back .

Reactions: bruins4thecup65

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Realistically the Bruins will have to win one game in Toronto to win the series . Why not win one of the first two ? Yeah the Leafs suck in Boston and they know it . Think of the intense pressure the Leafs will be under to win both games . Even if the Bruins drop the first two they could still come back .

Yea but home ice has worked twice vs them recenty. Why mess with history :sarcasm: And last year Bruins won all 4 on homeice.I get what your saying but I want home ice ..

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00