GDT: Game 48 | Senators @ Canucks | Part Deux | Saturday April 24nd, 10PM | CBC, SN

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Vancouver was just smarter with the puck ..too many turnovers and lost faceoffs. Plus we needed to fire the PP coach 20 games ago.

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Didn’t actually think we played terrible at 5v5 but powerplay was horrendous. Still tons of time to take the next two games and take them out of their playoff race.

Reactions: DrEasy

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Batherson is either on his game or off his game completely each opponent we face. He was pretty invisible tonight

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Considering the position Hogberg was in, going from taxi squad not thinking he was gonna play at all, to backing up, to getting thrown in within a few hours that he faired pretty well lol.

Maybe my standards are lower than others though.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Hogberg came into his first game in a while when he wasn’t even dressed as the back up and started on a penalty kill and let in two goals you guys are being mean even though I agree it’s time to move on

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Why White on the pp and not Pinto?

Probably don’t want him worrying about too much, just focus on playing good hockey. He will be there next year.

It was a good effort from most including Hogberg. 3 on 2 was defended poorly and as much as I don’t like how he opens up on screened shots you can’t blame him when the defensemen ends up right on top of him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad