GDT: Game 48 | Jackets at Oilers | 1/25 9:30 pm

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Apparently the Oilers are the only franchise that has not won 7 in a row in the last 20 years.

They’ve won 6 in a row before this game

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I like these Oilers jerseys.

I'm having a hard time debating if I want to stick with this game of flip over to Power Slap.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I like these Oilers jerseys.

I'm having a hard time debating if I want to stick with this game of flip over to Power Slap.
AI engine says: It all depends on what you're in the mood for. If you want to watch some hockey, the Blue Jackets vs Oilers game would be an exciting matchup! If you'd rather watch something else, you could watch a movie or an old classic, a sports documentary, or a TV show. Whatever you choose, make sure it's something that you find interesting and enjoyable.

Ooh, I think that's what I'll do tonight. Let AI create all my posts.

NotWendell

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I really don't like how TNT has the CBJ in white on a gray background. Fox does this too.

AI adds: White letters on a gray background can be hard to read because of the low contrast between the text and the background. This low contrast can make it difficult for the eye to distinguish between the two, leading to eye strain and fatigue when trying to read for an extended period of time. Additionally, the light gray color can appear washed out and can blend into the white background, making it harder to read. Higher contrast between the text and background, such as black text on a white background, makes it easier for the eye to quickly and easily distinguish the text, making it more legible.

NotWendell

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I feel we’re going to have some buyers on Korpi
Joonas Korpisalo has definitely become one of the best goalies in the NHL over the past few seasons. He earned a .914 save percentage and a 2.60 goals against average in 2020-21 and was fourth among NHL goalies in save percentage. He also has a very impressive playoff record and is known for his ability to make big saves in key moments. Overall, Korpisalo has the potential to be a starting goalie for any NHL team and could be a great option for a team looking for a reliable #1. (so says AI)

Reactions: Halfboard and ViD

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Joonas Korpisalo has definitely become one of the best goalies in the NHL over the past few seasons. He earned a .914 save percentage and a 2.60 goals against average in 2020-21 and was fourth among NHL goalies in save percentage. He also has a very impressive playoff record and is known for his ability to make big saves in key moments. Overall, Korpisalo has the potential to be a starting goalie for any NHL team and could be a great option for a team looking for a reliable #1. (so says AI)
What does AI say about Gudbranson?

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Joonas Korpisalo has definitely become one of the best goalies in the NHL over the past few seasons. He earned a .914 save percentage and a 2.60 goals against average in 2020-21 and was fourth among NHL goalies in save percentage. He also has a very impressive playoff record and is known for his ability to make big saves in key moments. Overall, Korpisalo has the potential to be a starting goalie for any NHL team and could be a great option for a team looking for a reliable #1.

Is this LeeGPT talking?

Reactions: CBJx614

NotWendell

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
(AI has obviously never watched a hockey game!)

He is known for being a physical presence on the ice, often throwing huge hits and agitating opponents with his aggressive play. He is also a leader in the locker room, providing a strong veteran presence to the young players in Columbus. Gudbranson's skillset is well rounded, as he provides solid defensive play, the ability to move the puck up the ice, and the physicality necessary to be successful at the NHL level. With his size and strength, Gudbranson has the potential to be a top-pairing defenseman for many years to come.
What does AI say about Gudbranson?

NotWendell

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
What??? Boooooooooone!
"Booooone" is a chant that is commonly heard from Columbus Blue Jackets fans when the opposing team's captain, or any player named Boone, is announced or takes a face-off. The chant is in reference to former Blue Jackets player, Ryan Boone Jenner, who was known for his aggressive and physical style of play. The fans yell "Booooone" to show their support for their team, and also to intimidate the opposing team. The chant has become a tradition and staple of Blue Jackets home games and it is a way for fans to show their support for their team.

FORMER?!?

• Haha
Reactions: MoeBartoli

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Oilers look like they came into this thinking they were going to roll us. Doesn't feel like their best by far

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
"Booooone" is a chant that is commonly heard from Columbus Blue Jackets fans when the opposing team's captain, or any player named Boone, is announced or takes a face-off. The chant is in reference to former Blue Jackets player, Ryan Boone Jenner, who was known for his aggressive and physical style of play. The fans yell "Booooone" to show their support for their team, and also to intimidate the opposing team. The chant has become a tradition and staple of Blue Jackets home games and it is a way for fans to show their support for their team.

FORMER?!?
You’re killing me tonight Lee NotWendell. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad