GDT: Game 48: Coyotes @ Ducks | 4-27-13 | 7:00 PM PDT | FSA+

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
I just realized, the three stars were Selanne, Bonino and Maroon. Meanwhile, Vrbata with a 4 point night, including a hatty.. I'm assuming Anaheim had a 5 year old pick out the stars tonight.

Selanne can have the first star... Vrby has the belt.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
Mel Gibson gross?? That was an awesome movie!
I've spent far too much time studying that particular time and place to think much of Mel's "interpretation." I feel the same way about The Patriot, which is, in its way, an even greater offense. Mind you I don't begrudge anyone their gore-besotted battle scenes--I must admit I likes me a good bloodbath--but I do object to being patronized and lied to by a nutjob with a messianic complex.

One thing I think we can say for certain though is that Mel Gibson never sacrificed the body in the dying seconds of a meaningless game. Vrby's hatty was great stuff, but if it were up to me, OEL would get the wrestling belt.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
What is this business about an OEL injury? I need exact, perfect, second by second details!

Aghhhhhhhh. Freaking out! Aghhhhh! Tell me EVERYTHING! NOW!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
What is this business about an OEL injury? I need exact, perfect, second by second details!

Aghhhhhhhh. Freaking out! Aghhhhh! Tell me EVERYTHING! NOW!

Got hit by the puck in the ankle / lower leg blocking a shot. Looked pretty bad. Was helped off the ice.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
One thing I think we can say for certain though is that Mel Gibson never sacrificed the body in the dying seconds of a meaningless game. Vrby's hatty was great stuff, but if it were up to me, OEL would get the wrestling belt.

I'm just guessing; maybe OEL did get the belt.

Pretty impressive how he still skated after the puck to clear it after blocking it. He has an amazing compete level.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
"@davest4yotes: #Coyotes GM Don Maloney says defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson was not seriously injured last night but he won't play in World Championship."

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I did that last year, i.e. go to the last game of the season on the road with no guarantee that the team's ever playing here again. Worked out all right - in fact it's my avatar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad