2HXmY.jpg

2HXp2.jpg

2HXqa.jpg

2HXr1.jpg

2HXrP.jpg

phoenix-coyotes.jpg

2As20

2Hh7h.jpg

Thanks for the memories. We'll see you next year.

And one last thing...

2HXxZ.jpg

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I'm heading out to California in the morning with my brother and fellow poster OOEEL, to see this game. Hopefully this wont be the last time we ever get to see the Coyotes.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm heading out to California with my brother and fellow poster OOEEL, to see this game. Hopefully this wont be the last time we ever get to see the Coyotes.

Stay safe on the trip over.

I'll get the radio broadcast at work for this one; if it is indeed the last Coyotes game ever, then last night was the last game of theirs I'll have ever seen.

Here's hoping, though.

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
I'll get the radio broadcast at work for this one; if it is indeed the last Coyotes game ever, then last night was the last game of theirs I'll have ever seen.

Here's hoping, though.

Nealy seems to think we'll be back in the fall. But talk is cheap.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Website says there's an official watching party at The Heights Sports Grill in Peoria @ 6:30 p.m. Anyone ever been to one of these?

Ducksgo*

I'm heading out to California in the morning with my brother and fellow poster OOEEL, to see this game. Hopefully this wont be the last time we ever get to see the Coyotes.

Not sure of the lineup for us tonight.

Recalled from Norfolk (AHL):
Mat Clark – Defenseman
Max Friberg – Left Wing
John Gibson – Goaltender
Nate Guenin – Defenseman
Jordan Hendry – Defenseman
Peter Holland – Center
Hampus Lindholm – Defenseman
Harry Zolnierczyk – Left Wing

Seems like a crazy experiment from BB. Good luck to you guys

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Not sure of the lineup for us tonight.

Recalled from Norfolk (AHL):
Mat Clark – Defenseman
Max Friberg – Left Wing
John Gibson – Goaltender
Nate Guenin – Defenseman
Jordan Hendry – Defenseman
Peter Holland – Center
Hampus Lindholm – Defenseman
Harry Zolnierczyk – Left Wing

Seems like a crazy experiment from BB. Good luck to you guys
Good indication that Getzlaf, Perry, etc will have the night off ... especially after this season, Selanne and Koivu could probably use it before the playoff push.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
If we get even a single point, we pretty much lock ourselves into the #12 draft spot heading into the lotto. If Dallas and Philly get two points, while we get zero, we can head into the lotto with the #10 spot.

Me, I want spot ten instead of twelve. It's a lot easier to trade up three spots than five.

EDIT: Dallas is definitely going to lose. Detroit just went up three zip and the Stars have completely given up.

Philly was up on Ottawa but blew the lead. Tied 1-1. Come on Flyers!

EDIT: Philly takes the lead again in the third!

Last edited:

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Looks like Dallas ain't winning today. Philly still tied with Ottawa though, they may yet still eek out a win. Best we can do is 11th, assuming we don't gain additional points tonight.

11th - gonna be hard to move up from there. Barring some Forsberg-like fall of Lindholm or Monahan, Yotes seem poised to pick Lazar.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Everybody stop trying to predict how 11 management groups we aren't a part of are going to evaluate 20-something, 18-year old hockey players vis-a-vis their own teams' short- and long-term needs. We'll get who we get, he'll almost certainly be helpful, and he'll probably be very helpful.

Enjoy the game tonight.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I plan on enjoying this game as much as possible, regardless of the score, and regardless of the lineups. If Anaheim play an AHL team and we lose, well..

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Everybody stop trying to predict how 11 management groups we aren't a part of are going to evaluate 20-something, 18-year old hockey players vis-a-vis their own teams' short- and long-term needs. We'll get who we get, he'll almost certainly be helpful, and he'll probably be very helpful.

Enjoy the game tonight.

You do realize what the HF stands for, right? This is a draft nerd forum first and foremost.

Philly wins.

If we get a point we've got #12 heading into the lotto. If we don't get a point it's #11.

Go Yotes!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad