GDT: Game 48: Coyotes @ Ducks | 4-27-13 | 7:00 PM PDT | FSA+

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
You do realize what the HF stands for, right? This is a draft nerd forum first and foremost.

Philly wins.

If we get a point we've got #12 heading into the lotto. If we don't get a point it's #11.

Go Yotes!
I do, it just confuses me when people think the F is more important than the H. Knowing who is who in the upcoming draft is one thing ... "If we lose and Columbus wins then we'll be in position to flip a prospect plus a pick to get THIS guy instead of just THAT guy" makes my head spin.

Good game so far. Every Selanne goal is magical, because any one could be his last.

2-1 Yotes!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Biz with another assist too. Six for the season. God damn Adam Oates :sarcasm:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Nice one Barbs. You only had itty bitty Perry screening you, and you still let in a point shot 5-hole.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Is anybody else listening to GMDM at the moment? To me it sounds like he has very little confidence in Smith re-signing.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Radio or television?
Television. McConnell and Nashy have been talking to him over the last 10 minutes or so. They showed a graphic of all of our RFA's and UFA's, and The Don specifically talked about Smitty, and it sounds like Smith is well and truly gone unless the ownership is solved.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Television. McConnell and Nashy have been talking to him over the last 10 minutes or so. They showed a graphic of all of our RFA's and UFA's, and The Don specifically talked about Smitty, and it sounds like Smith is well and truly gone unless the ownership is solved.

Yeah, he's talking about Smith in almost the exact way he talked about Bryz in radio interviews before the end of the 2011 season.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah, he's talking about Smith in almost the exact way he talked about Bryz in radio interviews before the end of the 2011 season.
Yep, reminded me so much of the Bryz talk. I didn't think we'd have to go through that drama again, but here we are.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
If true, we just send Smitty on his way and to his bigger contract, while we try to find another diamond in the dumpster. Hopefully lightning strikes a 3rd time for us. At least it gives us a little more breathing room to work with in resigning Boeds, Korpi, and Gordon, in addition to other potential pickups or moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad