• sporks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Pretty good game. Great first obviously. Took the gas off a bit as it went on but that's expected. Goligoski passed to the other team like 6 times.

Dick Panik can really stick handle when he gets the chance. He hasn't really stood out, but he's actually PPG with us so far.

Panik 5 games 4 points +4
Duclair 3 games 1 point +1

I love the trade so far! ;)

He's been pretty solid but not as good as the points indicate IMO. I think he has been a positive force in terms of 200 ft effort on his line. As a general rule I'm all for importing players from successful organizations for this kind of reason. It's why I was scared to death of trading for various Avs players last year :laugh:

Reactions: Pomee

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
We all have Muppet to thank for this win!!!
vIf0lAD.gif

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
There it is ladies and gentlemen, our all time low. Zac ****ing Rinaldo on the second line. Pack it up boys, we're done.
Hmmm I kind of looked at it as oooh boy our top LW is centering out third line.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I do expect Barzal to skate circles around the D

It is very possible Barzal will go, like, third when people make their 2015 mock redrafts in the future :-( ...

Let's not talk about that.

Anyhow, great win! A very much needed win! :-D

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Dick Panik can really stick handle when he gets the chance. He hasn't really stood out, but he's actually PPG with us so far.

I didn't know much about Panik, but has surprised me so far with very solid play. I don't understand, but Chayka seems to win most trades, the team looks good on paper, are competitive most nights, but we are in last place.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Can’t even throw a clean hit anymore without some idiot wanting to fight.

Also, Luke Schenn sucks.

If that was Keller that got hit and someone came to his defense you would be praising that player. :)Schenn did not have a good night.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I didn't know much about Panik, but has surprised me so far with very solid play. I don't understand, but Chayka seems to win most trades, the team looks good on paper, are competitive most nights, but we are in last place.

Tied for last place with Buffalo. They have two games in hand, but I am sure they will lose those.

I am OK with fifth overall. Never gonna win that draft lottery anyways.

It's better to fight and teach the players to win.

Let's take an Avs next year. :D

Reactions: SniperHF

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
My impression of Schenn is that he's not very athletic in a sense that he lacks agility, quickness, etc.

Last edited:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
We should be way better, on paper we are, and would be on the ice with the former coach or a different coach. I hope Tocc turns it around because he isn't going anywhere. Panik is better in all 3 zones then Duke, but Duke is the better sniper. If Duke doesn't improve, we win the trade easily.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I think what we are witnessing is our very young core grow into solid NHL players.

Great win.
I hope you are correct about the young guys, and it was a nice win. The Blues took the night off, saw a crappy team and relaxed, didn't play hard, took us lightly for sure. Lets see next few games if our play versus the other teams play continues.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I like Rinaldo and indeed I like all of our 3rd and 4th line players. Of course, we have too many of them.

I was very impressed with the very tight defense. The Blues might have been off last night but for most of the game we gave them no space at all and beat them on the boards and in the corners.

Dvo had his best game of the season.

Reactions: MIG and Sthlmyote

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Well wtf happened last night?! That was like a fever dream lol. Very happy to see the team not only win in regulation but absolutely DOMINATE that first period.

On top of all that, happened against the Blues! We haven't beaten them in their home building since 2012. That's insane...that during this season we finally do it very convincingly. If they can take this win and how they played and go forward with it then I'm going to be a happy camper for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad