GDT: Game 48 | Bruins @ Avs 10PM, NESN, 98.5

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Okay, this is loser talk...:naughty:

Have to say, they came out slow, and finished even slower. Not surprising since their coach has given them the ready made excuse of it being back to back games since day one of the season. Weak. Sub par effort. But I agree, take the points and get some rest...

What?

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I watched whole game last nite and the way Clode handled a few things was not good.Shootout lineup should be deserving.No way Smith or Bergeron last nite played well enough to earn a shot.Also putting Cunningham on ice last 2 mins is questionable.One could argue it will be benefit down road but his failed clear not using glass led directly to tying goal.And lastly his powerplay units are just laughable.Sitting his best sniper and deserving Marchand .Last nites game should have been 2 pts.They fought hard and were let down by coaching.On bright side 7 pts ahead of Florida who have 4 games at hand.Go Bruins.Make playoffs .

Isn't it always the case?

He doesn't know what the hell he's doing!!

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
They ran out of gas. 3 points out of 4 on back to back nights, I'll take it, need the points. I'd feel better if it wasn't that Rask got us those points but atleast Tuukka is earning his dough these days. Time for the boys to recharge.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I watched whole game last nite and the way Clode handled a few things was not good.Shootout lineup should be deserving.No way Smith or Bergeron last nite played well enough to earn a shot.Also putting Cunningham on ice last 2 mins is questionable.One could argue it will be benefit down road but his failed clear not using glass led directly to tying goal.And lastly his powerplay units are just laughable.Sitting his best sniper and deserving Marchand .Last nites game should have been 2 pts.They fought hard and were let down by coaching.On bright side 7 pts ahead of Florida who have 4 games at hand.Go Bruins.Make playoffs .

always interesting to read fans varying opinions and views. One thread is currently open with the title "why not Cunningham instead of Paille', others opine that the kids or younger players aren`t being given fair opportunities etc.....

not disagreeing with your post necessarily but...we can`t have it both ways

I`ve seen literally every player in the top 6/9 make a giveaway in their own zone at various points of the season, ya just never know

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Agree with 22Brad Park on the PP lines. I know Chara in front works now and then but to me it makes way more sense to park Lucic in front who arguably has a wider body than Chara and have Machand sniping from the top of the circle. Easily the best snapper on the team and he's not on either unit!!?!?!

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Chara and Lucic on the same PP is tough, not the best puck handlers...the Bergy unit always moves the puck around and gets some nice chances.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Agree with 22Brad Park on the PP lines. I know Chara in front works now and then but to me it makes way more sense to park Lucic in front who arguably has a wider body than Chara and have Machand sniping from the top of the circle. Easily the best snapper on the team and he's not on either unit!!?!?!

I would swap out Smith for Marchand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad