GDT: Game 47 - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, January 27th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST - Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
MRH-00.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada01.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada02.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada03.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada04.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada05.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada06.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada07.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada08.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada09.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada10.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada11.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada12.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada13.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada14.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada15.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada16.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada17.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada18.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada19.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada20.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada21.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada22.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada23.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada24.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada25.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada26.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada27.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada28.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada29.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada30.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada31.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada32.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada33.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada34.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada35.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada36.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada37.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada38.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada39.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada40.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada41.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada42.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada43.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada44.jpg
FamilyFeudCanada45.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada46.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada47.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada48.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada49.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada50.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada51.jpg

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
FamilyFeudCanada52.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada53.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada54.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada55.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada56.jpg

FamilyFeudCanada57.jpg

Tonight, we have the rematch between the 30-11-5 Winnipeg Jets and the 24-14-8 Toronto Maple Leafs at Canada Life Centre at 6:00pm CST on Hockey Night in Canada. The game on Wednesday ended 1-0 in overtime in favour of the Leafs, so the Jets are looking for some revenge. Toronto is now 5-4-1 in their last ten games, while Winnipeg is 7-2-1 in the same time frame. Can the Jets stop their losing streak, or will the "All-Stars" from Tarana make it three straight? Will Ilya Samsonov get another "shutout" against our hometown team, or will we manage to pepper him back to the AHL? Will Gerry Dee host another Family Feud Canada - GDT Edition in the future? Is @Carp14 mad at me that I took away some points from the Prediction Contest after I made a mistake? These questions and many more are too busy on the toboggan slide at the Forks to even care to be answered...

slide.jpg

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Lovely stuff @macmaroon :)

I must admit - a cup has been uppermost in my mind since watching Morrissey hobble off the ice. (Double entendre: Lord Stanley, we'll deal with you later).

The bigger question may be, how would a mighty coelacanth respond with a puck to the berries? WIthout going out on a limb I'm going to say that extrinsic mechanical damage will be dealt with later, as the self-modulating notochord will, like most decent primitive species, shuttle and shunt the pain and damage aside, preserving vital functions, and yes, inflaming the central neural systems to utterly destroy anything organic in the vicinity.

This response includes sundry organisms that self-identify as leaves.

latimeria_11.jpg

Figure 1. Defensive posture, Coelacanthiformes. A mighty coelacanth shown at the rink, just having taken a shot to the berries, but simultaneously having cleared away all attackers in the crease. Coelacanths possess impressive self healing powers.

The proof's in the pudding, yes? JoMo's interview yesterday post-practice will go down in the annals of history as the greatest feat of self-healing cellular repair in the history of biomedical sciences. Mere coincidence? I think not.

Go Jets go, rake the leaves, tidy them up, bag them, incinerate them if ye must.

:jets:jets:jets:jets:jets

Last edited:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Well we get a couple of our injured players back for this game, but still going to be very tough to win without our best offensive player Mark. Imagine the Leafs without AM trying to beat the Jets full line up, they would have no chance. Hopefully Jets play well again tonight and we score a couple without Mark and Helle plays great.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Well we get a couple of our injured players back for this game, but still going to be very tough to win without our best offensive player Mark. Imagine the Leafs without AM trying to beat the Jets full line up, they would have no chance. Hopefully Jets play well again tonight and we score a couple without Mark and Helle plays great.

Scheifele has already been officially ruled out then?

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Yup...

I spit out My morning coffee upon seeing the Auston Matthews depiction...

Thanks @macmaroon ... :laugh:

I didn't like those pajamas anyways...

Well Jets lets win this series with a solid effort and solid clear win tonight...

Send Leafs Alternate Captain.... Auston "Hedgehog" Matthews... off to the All Star break...

Pants optional...

giphy (26).gif

Go Jets Go !!!
.. .....:jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad