BRUINS GDT GAME 47 - The B's get down and GRITTY in South Philly - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
why put Halak back in they need to get it out. So stupid Butch...god this team is maddening

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Man, if I had a nickel for every time the bruins were down 1, poured it on, eventually gave up another one, only to get that one goal they originally needed but too late and no more

I’d be able to buy a lot of candy and 1920’s news prints

Reactions: Emerz

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Man Bergeron ****ing sucks.

It’s enraging.

All he’s known for during his career is making the smart play and he’s been playing like a drunken fool lately, especially tonight
Seriously?

Plenty of other guys to blame and you choose Bergy?

His problem is he cares way too much and tries to carry this team at times.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
If it was just shots, I would agree. They have had a ****load of good chances also.

Good chances are just that, they require execution. This team is off right now. Hart did a good job in net but to not score more goals against a putrid Philly team is a major wake up call.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Not sure if this is the worst loss of the season - there have been some really bad ones - but this is in the top three.

Being up 2-0 against a reeling Philly team, doing zilch with 9 straight minutes of PP time in the 2nd/3rd ... not good.

The positive - every time it seems this team is reeling and out of sync, it turns it around and puts up a performance like Toronto.

Reactions: trenton1

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
So I guess adding g a 2nd line winger wont fix us as 22 did the job.

Really need to think about a real hockey move. This team needs a shake up. Too many passengers.
Props to the kid goalie, however we are back to being a one goalie team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad