GDT: Game 47: Sabres vs Flames - 1/16 9:30pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Damn, if they lose tonight they're 5pts back of Montreal with only a game in hand and 4pts back of the Isles while playing two more games. I cannot believe they lost so much ground in such little time. It has to be a record. Pretty embarrassing, tbh.

Last edited:

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Damn, if they lose tonight they're 5pts back with on Montreal with only a game in hand and 4pts back of the Isles while playing two more games. I cannot believe they lost so much ground in such little time. It has to be a record. Pretty embarrassing, tbh.

It's weird.

I have zero ties to either of North America and/or Buffalo, and I still hate Montreal.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Damn, if they lose tonight they're 5pts back of Montreal with only a game in hand and 4pts back of the Isles while playing two more games. I cannot believe they lost so much ground in such little time. It has to be a record. Pretty embarrassing, tbh.
Nothing short of another 6-8 game winning streak is going to right the standings. All the teams between the Sabres and TB are going to go through hot and cold spells through the end of the year - you can't scoreboard watch and hope to back into the post-season. They need to get hot again.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

ValJames

Jun 9, 2015
NC
Mike Verson starting in Calgary tonight for the Flames. No sign of Lanny McDonald though.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn

The flavor profile of this season’s disappointment is much more complex and delicious than it has been with previous season’s varietals.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Buffalo's loss to Edmonton was just their third loss in regulation after scoring the first goal, btw. They're even dropping points that way now too.
If the Flames score first tonight, the odds are not very good for a BUF win: BUF=16-3-5 vs 7-14-1 and CGY=22-3-0 vs 6-12-1.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Buffalo's loss to Edmonton was just their third loss in regulation after scoring the first goal, btw. They're even dropping points that way now too.
If the Flames score first tonight, the odds are not very good for a BUF win: BUF=16-3-5 vs 7-14-1 and CGY=22-3-0 vs 6-12-1.
What made me optimistic was the no quit our team showed at the start of the season. They always gave themselves a chance to win no matter what. Right now we’re just snowballing.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
We’re going to win this 10-1.

And then my old *** will wake up tomorrow and realize it was just a dream because I slept through the game and see the real score of 7-1 Flames.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad