GDT: [Game #47] Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche - 8:00 PM CT (BS-SW+)

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
So just for shits and giggles, i went over to the Avs board to see what they have to say in their GDT... and holy shit they turned into entitled wings fans from the 90's-00's whining about refs for everything.

Oh, I thought that was pretty well known and established. They were insufferable during the Bubble.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Oh, I thought that was pretty well known and established. They were insufferable during the Bubble.
PO you expect it, especially from the losing side at the end of the series.
this is some obscure random regular season game, where they are running away with the conference, they have a 9p buffer over 2nd place. And are incessantly whining about poor reffing.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX

I don't blame them though.

If you listened to the folks who call Avs games every season (if it's the same crew from a few years ago when I tried watching them a bit), I'd imagine it's gotta rub off on you.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Of course the Stars will snap Avs 19 game (or 20) point streak and will keep Bones in his spot.

To be realistic he’s not going anywhere though till the season is over.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
So just for shits and giggles, i went over to the Avs board to see what they have to say in their GDT... and holy shit they turned into entitled wings fans from the 90's-00's whining about refs for everything.

They've been terrible for a few years now. They think they should win every game 5-0 and if they don't the refs screwed them. Like you said, they are entitled shits.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I don't blame them though.

If you listened to the folks who call Avs games every season (if it's the same crew from a few years ago when I tried watching them a bit), I'd imagine it's gotta rub off on you.
by that logic, we should be razor level homers, and fawning over every average goalie save.

Reactions: Magic Mittens

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
15 shots through 45 minutes. I hate that if we win Bones will call this a great game.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Harley looks out of place. People are crazy if they think he can replace klingberg. PP starts to click again with when comes back. Hell hanley would have been better to start over Harley.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Harley looks out of place. People are crazy if they think he can replace klingberg. PP starts to click again with when comes back. Hell hanley would have been better to start over Harley.
It's the shiny toy syndrome, it was the same with Honka,

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Hope he is not a honka. They should have traded that kid long before he became a bust.
no i wasn't comparing their trajectories.
But back when Honka was around he was always going to step in and be top 4 player instantly "next year" and next year of course never came because he was never that good.
It's the same thing that happens still with Gurianov too.
He's got 0 iq, but every year we've been hearing "he's going to break out" next year. Next year never comes

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
It's the shiny toy syndrome, it was the same with Honka,

I agree, but if you saw Honka play in Cedar Park, he LOOKED like he belonged in the NHL, especially offensively, whereas in my (admittedly limited) viewings of Harley, I can't yet say the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad