GDT: Game 47: Coyotes @ Predators - 6PM - FSAZ

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I tend to agree that this coaching staff is not doing many players any favors. I'm feeling pretty low on them. I withhold comment on previous coaching staffs by exercising my 5th amendment rights. I plead da 5th.

And I realllly hope next year this team has a great turnaround. I can't take another down year like this lol.
It will be hard, but not impossible, to be less then our 48 points or so we are going to have this year even if Tocc is still the coach. we will have to be accidentally better next year anyway. Not one player is having a better year then last year, they've been coached into under performance.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'd like to see Tocchet use Raanta as a shooter. Who better to beat a goalie, than another goalie?

Imagine that announcement..."sh0oting first for the Arizona Coyotes, Annti Raanta!' Crowd goes bonks, Raanta is full steam ahead from his crease, the opposing goalie is going WTF?, Raanta zigs and zags, double pumps, forehand back hand into a spinorama and BOOM, a goal and SO win!

Win or lose, I'd prefer this to another lazy Stepan slapper

Reactions: Lilhoody

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
It will be hard, but not impossible, to be less then our 48 points or so we are going to have this year even if Tocc is still the coach. we will have to be accidentally better next year anyway. Not one player is having a better year then last year, they've been coached into under performance.

Team had 3 points from their first 14 games this season. This was in big part due to massive goaltender issues.

They now have 29 points out of 47 games. This means the points per game has gone up from an abyssmal 0.21 to an awful, but at least better, 0.79. With this rate, they end up with 57 points.

I am sure Buffalo will end last. They are experts at tanking.

Also, I think the coaching staff is doing a good job- building. The problem with the team is the lack of a rich owner, sadly.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Team had 3 points from their first 14 games this season. This was in big part due to massive goaltender issues.

They now have 29 points out of 47 games. This means the points per game has gone up from an abyssmal 0.21 to an awful, but at least better, 0.79. With this rate, they end up with 57 points.

I am sure Buffalo will end last. They are experts at tanking.

Also, I think the coaching staff is doing a good job- building. The problem with the team is the lack of a rich owner, sadly.
They are on a 50 point pace. That would be a good over/under bet. I would take the unders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad