Sweden > Finland
fe358f3.gif

gg yotes!

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Happy team played well.

Sad only 2 pts behind Sabres (but 2 more games played)

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Really think Domi needs to put out for the shootout. Give him a chance to break the slump.

I agree, and put him back on wing where he belongs. Last night he was 33% in the dot which is just down right terrible, and then we have wonder kid Stepan at 30%, worse than terrible.

Reactions: Pomee

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I got my Perlini call right for the goal! Not the first goal but I'll take it lol. Yes, after watching this game I am definitely sure of it... the team is a good OT team but a horrible SO team. Also a horrible team at finishing the last 5 minutes of the game. They showed the graphic on the screen after the blown lead and it was like 32 goals allowed in last 5 minutes? Of course, EN goals prolly make that seem worse but still... wow.

In terms of players, OEL had a good game, imo... he and Demers have been solid I think. Shame that Chychrun was out because I wonder if he could have made a difference. Also, I am still trying to evaluate Panik. Still getting a grasp on that.

Domi though, realllly looks like some kind of yips for him. His OT puck handling was pretty atrocious and not characteristic of what we all know he's capable of. He's really clutching his stick a lot now. Need to get him on the positive side of things badly, imo.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I'd like to see Tocchet use Raanta as a shooter. Who better to beat a goalie, than another goalie?

Imagine that announcement..."sh0oting first for the Arizona Coyotes, Annti Raanta!' Crowd goes bonks, Raanta is full steam ahead from his crease, the opposing goalie is going WTF?, Raanta zigs and zags, double pumps, forehand back hand into a spinorama and BOOM, a goal and SO win!

Reactions: Yandover

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Domi tries to do everything at a million miles an hour. He jumps on the ice like he's just done 6 lines of coke and then skates like his life depends on it. He skates so fast, that he loses control of the puck and literally runs into other players. He needs to chill out, slow down and think about what he's going to do with the puck.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

Best I could find from Toch's theatrics late in the third period. I believe that's a "What the F is that?!"

Too bad I couldn't find a longer clip.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Domi tries to do everything at a million miles an hour. He jumps on the ice like he's just done 6 lines of coke and then skates like his life depends on it. He skates so fast, that he loses control of the puck and literally runs into other players. He needs to chill out, slow down and think about what he's going to do with the puck.
Some have recommended Domi for Captain.......yet he's at the top of the list of players who need to be "Captain-ed". Agreed, he's out of control and has to be among the least efficient players in the league.

His 3.0% shooting percentage is aided by the fact he misses the net so often.

Seems like he gets pass.....must be his stickiness.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Some have recommended Domi for Captain.......yet he's at the top of the list of players who need to be "Captain-ed". Agreed, he's out of control and has to be among the least efficient players in the league.

I do think he gets a pass because of his reputation. He has one as a hard worker through the two seasons he's been here before this one. It LOOOKs like he's trying hard out there, even if it's, as someone said above, him doin 6 lines of coke and skating fast around the ice like a chicken with his head cut off. IF for a moment in his history he had gotten the words "lazy" or anything like that uttered with his name, people would be calling for his head right now, imo. I'm not saying he is lazy or anything, just why I think he doesn't get pooped on by everyone.

3USgt2g.jpg

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I do think he gets a pass because of his reputation. He has one as a hard worker through the two seasons he's been here before this one. It LOOOKs like he's trying hard out there, even if it's, as someone said above, him doin 6 lines of coke and skating fast around the ice like a chicken with his head cut off. IF for a moment in his history he had gotten the words "lazy" or anything like that uttered with his name, people would be calling for his head right now, imo. I'm not saying he is lazy or anything, just why I think he doesn't get pooped on by everyone.

3USgt2g.jpg
Maybe his new coach, unlike his old coach, isn't putting him and many other players in a position to succeed?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Domi is still giving that second effort, but he is having a terrible year, but so is the entire team. Look at the Avalanche last year compared to this year. I would not select Domi as captain though.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe his new coach, unlike his old coach, isn't putting him and many other players in a position to succeed?

I tend to agree that this coaching staff is not doing many players any favors. I'm feeling pretty low on them. I withhold comment on previous coaching staffs by exercising my 5th amendment rights. I plead da 5th.

And I realllly hope next year this team has a great turnaround. I can't take another down year like this lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad