GDT: Game #47 - BRING ON BOSTON WE GETTIN DRUNK

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Glad they didn't call goalie interference on that one, with Segs draped over Johnson.

Icing against Boston, 51 seconds left.

Interesting....

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
It's disturbing how completely Benn and Seguin have been shut down lately. I have to say If I were Steve Yzerman Jamie Benn would have lost his Olympic team spot over the last couple weeks. He is getting flat out beat most every shift.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
It's disturbing how completely Benn and Seguin have been shut down lately. I have to say If I were Steve Yzerman Jamie Benn would have lost his Olympic team spot over the last couple weeks. He is getting flat out beat most every shift.

He hasn't been very good since the calendar turned over but if I'm Yzerman I look at the body of work not just a hot or cold streak leading up to decision day. I have no doubt Benn will play any role asked of him in Sochi and look great doing it.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Oh well, it was always going to be a long shot for them to get points against Boston.

Goligoski on ice for all 4 against. :naughty:

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX

Remember when Morrow went that year he played like **** for us, then he went to the Olympics and played great then came back to Dallas and went back to playing like crap? Yeah i hope that isn't Benn.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Why the hell Chiasson goes there ahead of say Horcoff who can really held his position with Chara co..

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

If he can find no problem selecting Rick Nash, then Benn's spot should be etched in stone.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Oh well, it was always going to be a long shot for them to get points against Boston.

Goligoski on ice for all 4 against. :naughty:
Chiasson was on ice for 3 of them... Think it's time to send him to the AHL for a while... This team's minus leader ladies and gentlemen.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Going by what we're seeing now, I don't think the Dallas players are going to see the ice very often.

Phil Connors*

I know there's a long way to go, but we're really not that far away from the 5th overall pick. Some silver lining, I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00