GDT: Game #47 - BRING ON BOSTON WE GETTIN DRUNK

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Goose is terrible.

I'd love to see Roussel and Marchand drop the gloves if Boston scores one more.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Yeah there's gotta be something wrong with Goligoski....I mean it's like every game now that he's making boneheaded plays. Doesn't provide anything positive to the club, at least not on the ice. :help:

There's gotta be something there....maybe it's mental because the Neal deal continues to hang over his head.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I feel like Goligoski would be a good painter. Like with an easel and palette.

Phil Connors*

Yeah there's gotta be something wrong with Goligoski....I mean it's like every game now that he's making boneheaded plays. Doesn't provide anything positive to the club, at least not on the ice. :help:

There's gotta be something there....maybe it's mental because the Neal deal continues to hang over his head.

What's even more baffling to me is that the coaching staff has to be noticing this. There is no way that they do not know how much of a liability he is. Yet he plays the most minutes every night. I don't get it, why is this. There is no question he needs less minutes. Now if it's me, get him off the team by any means necessary. He's caused me too much pain at this point. Why?????? Anybody have an answer?

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I think this really has been a good game from Kari though. The 2nd goal was tough and was his problem of not smothering the puck fast enough cropping up again, but there was still a pretty serious defensive breakdown beforehand to let Marchand just cruise right to the doorstep like that. Otherwise he's felt sharper overall than he has lately.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Ruff has done a decent with what he has.

The onus now lies on Jim Nill to get players suited for the roles available. Two or three solid top four D, two top 6 forwards. Veteran guys who don't need to need to be sheltered constantly to be successful. This is why Goose needs to go.

MetalGodAOD*

Boston's PK just ate our PP up like clockwork. Textbook retrieve and clear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad