Post-Game Talk: GAME 46 - The BEAR got a bigger boat - Boston 4 San Jose 0

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Really?

What was last week’s Saturday night throwdown against the Maple Leafs? What about the back to back road games against the Rangers and Islanders?

Those weren’t games of dominoes at a house party.

I love your posts and what you bring to the table, and you seem like a pretty great guy, but what kind of test for the Bruins are you looking for?

We’re at the point now where the playoffs will be their test.
It’s a narrative because that’s all people can say at this point. Nevermind the Kraken came in and beat us…because we’ve outscored the opponents 17-1 since.

We’ve given up one PP goal since 12/28.

Reactions: hrdpuk

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
This season is either going to end on the highest of highs or the lowest of lows. No chance for in between at this point.
True. But the playoffs are a crap shoot with bounces, injuries, and players getting hot or cold.
The B's are positioned very well for the playoffs, if they get a bit of good luck, hopefully there is a parade.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
This season is either going to end on the highest of highs or the lowest of lows. No chance for in between at this point.

I've been trying to say this for weeks now, but I couldn't quite come up with the proper phrasing --- but this is it!

Reactions: rfournier103

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
This is not going to be a great day to drive to Montréal
It might take you the same time from Boston to Montreal area, then the same time attending the Centre Bell.... Don't be afraid, those orange cones don't bite.... someone here likes them for a reason I did not figure out yet! ;)

Reactions: hrdpuk

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Really?

What was last week’s Saturday night throwdown against the Maple Leafs? What about the back to back road games against the Rangers and Islanders?

Those weren’t games of dominoes at a house party.

I love your posts and what you bring to the table, and you seem like a pretty great guy, but what kind of test for the Bruins are you looking for?

We’re at the point now where the playoffs will be their test.
Tests to me are generally can you win a big game on the ro ad, kind of like football. Rangers' game qualifies. Not that Tor wasn't a test.

Reactions: rfournier103

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone and then taking time to stop and smell the cookies because this team is fun*

20200201_151123.gif

VICTORY COOKIES!!!!

Triple-Chocolate-Cookies-SpendWithPennies-21-500x500.jpg

*At this rate David Coyle is going to get fat from eating all these victory cookies* :laugh:

Are we lucky to have not one but TWO #1 defensemen or what? The goals by Charlie Mac & Hampus were absolutely filthy.

And we have not one but TWO #1 goaltenders in Linus & Sway. I loved how Taylor Hall helped Linus make it to the bench after his skate blade broke. Now all Linus has to do is toss a milk crate onto the ice and he'll be a real Bruins goaltender ;)

Props to Brandon Carlo, he wasn't taking any shit. Love to see him bringing the snarl.

High five to Uncle Nick- the man still knows how to score goals. Congratulations to Jonas K on getting his first NHL point.

Third line- absolutely dominating although it didn't show on the scoreboard. Charlie Coyle remains the best puck possession player in the NHL and that is a hill I will die on. Got to get Taylor Hall going though. He works so hard out there but he's been stone cold in the scoring department.

God I love this team. :heart:

Not sure if Serious. :oops:

@hrdpuk's ongoing joke to keep the Bruins winning- as long as he posts stuff like that they keep winning, so he's respecting the streak!

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
Even if they win half their games on this road trip I would consider it a success.
As long as they make it back hope without any injuries it will be a success. Wonderful comradeship happening with this team.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
The goals by Charlie Mac & Hampus were absolutely filthy.And we have not one but TWO #1 goaltenders in Linus & Sway. I loved how Taylor Hall helped Linus make it to the bench after his skate blade broke. Now all Linus has to do is toss a milk crate onto the ice and he'll be a real Bruins goaltenderProps to Brandon Carlo, he wasn't taking any shit. Love to see him bringing the snarl.
High five to Uncle Nick- the man still knows how to score goals. Congratulations to Jonas K on getting his first NHL point.Third line- absolutely dominating although it didn't show on the scoreboard. Charlie Coyle remains the best puck possession player in the NHL and that is a hill I will die on. Got to get Taylor Hall going though. He works so hard out there but he's been stone cold in the scoring department.

God I love this team. :heart:

@hrdpuk's ongoing joke to keep the Bruins winning- as long as he posts stuff like that they keep winning, so he's respecting the streak!

You have to stop listening to Jack.

MerlotLineFan

Jan 10, 2023
Does anyone know if the NHL tracks a teams time in the attacking zone? I swear the Sharks had less than three minutes in our zone in the first period. I am pretty sure they had less than five minutes in our zone in the second and less than four in the third period. I wonder what is the record for overall time in the scoring zone would be.

Reactions: sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad