GDT: Game 46 | Los Angeles Kings @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D , NBCSN, TSN2

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I missed most of this game. Stupid work changes my shift. But was literally driving home watching the last half of the 3rd period streaming from my cellphone. LOL Franzen's goal was awesome! Also it's my birthday today. Oh yeah wings win on my birthday!:yo:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I missed most of this game. Stupid work changes my shift. But was literally driving home watching the last half of the 3rd period streaming from my cellphone. LOL Franzen's goal was awesome! Also it's my birthday today. Oh yeah wings win on my birthday!:yo:

Happy Birthday, driving while watching is um....

They played awesome in this one.

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
Hey guys.
I've been at the Joe for the past 2 so I haven't been able to post.
I only have a few things to say about the last two.

1. I haven't seen a full team game like these all season. Especially when it comes to puck possession.

2. Howard was lights out.

3. I don't think I've ever seen Nyquist attempt to get into the opposing zone and fail.

4. DanDe has a SERIOUSLY good future in the NHL.

5. I haven't heard the Joe so loud since the last couple games of the home streak last year.

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012

Congrats!

I remember my birthday - thanks to the time zone difference the Wings managed to win not just once but twice! And one of them was the 8 goal victory over the Canucks. That's pretty hard to beat. :laugh:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Hey guys.

1. I haven't seen a full team game like these all season. Especially when it comes to puck possession.

3. I don't think I've ever seen Nyquist attempt to get into the opposing zone and fail.

5. I haven't heard the Joe so loud since the last couple games of the home streak last year.

Agreed on all points.

You're good luck. We'll need you to keep attending games.

Thats My Hat

Jan 27, 2012
London, Ontario
Hey guys.

Today's game was the first time I saw an NHL game at the JLA or live in an arena, and I don't think I could have asked for a more perfect first live NHL game.

Everything clicked, the Wings pretty much controlled the game through puck possession and the crowd at the Joe was LOUD. My girlfriend came with me (she doesn't follow hockey), and I think tonight's game made her into a hockey fan, and also more importantly, a Red Wings fan.

apre

Apr 13, 2013
Nyquist was amazing tonight. He needs to start scoring and he'll be a great player

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
We had corporate seats when I lived in Detroit. You would be surprised how many times we couldn't give the tickets away for weekday games. A lot of people just can't make it. On the other hand I was everyones best friend for Friday/weekend games. Everyone wanted those

RedWingsNow*

Franzen 6 goals in his last 6 games. Big important games and imagine that the Mule is scoring.

No offense, but if Franzen was scoring early these wouldn't be "big important games."

Good to see he's producing again.

Like I said about six weeks ago, they should try Mule at Center. He's more of the Olli Jokinen type than a goal scorer, but Flip should be able to help him with set ups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad