GDT: Game 46 | Los Angeles Kings @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D , NBCSN, TSN2

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
I hate how Zetterberg worked his ass off just so Cleary could kill it with his patented weak wide wrister.

Good win though and well deserved. Looks to me like the bear has finally come out of hibernation.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Kronwall has been good as well.

He's definitely been better defensively this past few weeks. But for way too long he was the biggest liability out there in our own zone. He was make terrible passes, turnovers left and right, missed coverage. Just not good.

CloneHakanPlease*

If we get Bert and Tatar in, we can beat the Ducks.

I'd take Tatar for Cleary for sure, but I don't really think Bert is that big of a deal. He looked pretty bad this year despite his two goal first game, and he'd likely need to catch up to game speed. Not to mention there are no SOs in the playoffs.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Kronwall has been good as well.

katy-perry-laughing.gif

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I think the words "Bert is cleared to play" lit something under Eaves' ass.

If there was any justice, Cleary sits tomorrow.

mukluks

Oct 18, 2011
Our d is better this year in one aspect. We are a lot bigger overall and don't get eaten alive along the boards in our zone as much. Can't pass worth a **** but you can't have everything...

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
The reason LOLongo is funny is because it still sounds like his name. CLOLeary is just...

It's not supposed to sound like his name. Cleary is full of LOL...doesn't matter if it comes before, during or after.

Anyways, big win. Two more to go.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Kronwall is tied for third in points on the team and is second worse in plus/minus. That tells you that he either gets a ton of points on the PP or he's not very good defensively.

Or, in Kronwall's case, a little of both.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
There has been nothing wrong with Kronwall's play lately. He went a lengthy of stretch of playing bad defense and good offense, but you can't say he's been bad lately... he just hasn't been.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad