GDT: Game 46 | Bruins v Blue Jackets 7PM, NESN, 98.5

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I agree about the type of defenseman that you see in Bart although I think he is faster than Krug/Ference. When he gets going north his speed is outstanding and he can recover from up the ice. He does have his head-scratching moments but he brings an element that the team doesn't have on the back end, and he can be pretty physical too.

Bart is faster than Krug as far as rink length speed goes but think Krug has the edge when it comes to manuverability and quickness.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Bart is faster than Krug as far as rink length speed goes but think Krug has the edge when it comes to manuverability and quickness.

I agree. Krug is like a spinning top with his 4 way directional movement. He, Krejci, and now Pastrnak are the guys I like to watch most.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Man... I swear its because he is no longer fighting that Miller gets shat on around these parts. He has been pretty sound for us.

Can't personally find that much to complain about in regards to his game.

*I do agree though that McQuaid is better, and he has been completely solid this entire season... much better than I initially imagined when his minutes got increased post Boychuk trade.*

jdz

May 22, 2013
Man... I swear its because he is no longer fighting that Miller gets shat on around these parts. He has been pretty sound for us.

Can't personally find that much to complain about in regards to his game.

*I do agree though that McQuaid is better, and he has been completely solid this entire season... much better than I initially imagined when his minutes got increased post Boychuk trade.*

I always notice Miller and Krug most in the defensive zone. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

He has been solid for the most part this year.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I always notice Miller and Krug most in the defensive zone. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

He has been solid for the most part this year.

For me it has been Dougie and Seidenberg who I have been noticing most in the D zone. :shakehead

Which pains me to say because I'm a massive fan of Dennis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad