24-15-6 | Record | 18-20-3
54| Points | 39
7th in East| Standings | 14th in East
17.8 (17th) | PP% | 25.0 (2nd)
81.8 (14th) | PK% | 78.8 (24th)
2.62 (21st) | G/G | 2.49 (24th)
2.44 (9th) | GA/G | 3.24 (26th)
53.4 (4th) | FO% | 48.2 (23rd)

*BJs’ stats do not include Friday night's game vs the Rangers.

Bob started in that 2-1 loss.
BJs bring their 4-game losing streak to the Garden where the hottest team in hockey is riding a 5-game winning streak. (Points in their last 9 games)
Viva the streaks!

Last edited:

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
sounds reasonable to me flannel

Jackets played last night as well if I`m correct? Have to take advantage of that

really i just want them to sustain the effort that they've had. i missed 2 periods of last game (did catch on radio) but didn't satisfy my need for B's.

Need to sustain what they've been doing. hope you've been well and things are good with the son.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Big win today, and by big, I mean fans are treated to a massive Bruins blowout of the Jackets

6-1

Oh Andrew I hope you are correct ! With another Sooshii GDT there is a chance :yo:

I think we all should give Soosh a big "Thank you" for her awesome efforts here !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
really i just want them to sustain the effort that they've had. i missed 2 periods of last game (did catch on radio) but didn't satisfy my need for B's.

Need to sustain what they've been doing. hope you've been well and things are good with the son.

And that's the key. The MO for this team has been to see the "lower" (perceived or not) competition and lay a big egg. Let's hope they look at this game and say, 2 points tonight separates us further into competition.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Big team win today boys! Big hard strong finish right to the AS break. Keep the Clodefish winning!

And some may not agree, but win this one for Marchy. I, for one, want him to be playing right on that edge we know and love because he's the best when he does. Unfortunate things happen sometimes because of it. It's a fast game and no one is perfect.

Another win for the Soosh to! GJ :handclap:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Big team win today boys! Big hard strong finish right to the AS break. Keep the Clodefish winning!

And some may not agree, but win this one for Marchy. I, for one, want him to be playing right on that edge we know and love because he's the best when he does. Unfortunate things happen sometimes because of it. It's a fast game and no one is perfect.

Another win for the Soosh to! GJ :handclap:

I so agree about Marchy. Until this hit he had has been well behaved for a couple of years. He is no matt cooke.

GO BRUINS !

Last edited:

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Let's keep the bus rolling tonight. The Bruins got whooped vs CBJ a few weeks back. It's time for some payback.

BTW, where's the Clodefish? :dunno:

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Definetly hoping for some payback here, maybe we will see another Lucic/Prault tilt.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
It is time for a blowout win - it has been way too long. Let's return the favour to the Blue Jackets and beat them by at least 5.

I agree about Marchand - he can be reckless but as Ladyfan says, he is no Matt Cooke.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Jackets played last night and are travelling to Boston so advantage Bruins there.

Hopefully the Bruins are pissed off from the drubbing the Jackets gave them last time out. Also.. the Blue Jackets were the last team to give the Bruins a regulation loss way back on Dec 27th.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

all`s well and thanks for asking, my grocery bill is a little :amazed:

But he`s been showing some positive signs so fingers crossed and thanks again

The boys playing much better, what I have liked is in this little win streak, with each passing game I have seen improvement and that`s a good sign for me, the pts are nice but...loving the baby steps at once again establishing a sound 3 zone game

Pasta fun to watch too

Keep er going, hope all is well with you too, off now to clip coupons for groceries:)

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I would like to see the Bruins come out skating hard like the did against the Rangers.

They also probably remember the embarrassing loss the last time they played them and it hopefully motivates them to not crap all over the ice a second time.

Pasta with 2 goals because Pasta likes to score goals in pairs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad