GDT: Game 45 - Round 2 at Poutineville 7:14 PM ET | NESN, NHLN (US), SN, TVA-S, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Bruins could bury Canadiens tonight in Montreal

Cassidy’s team, which has collected points in 15 straight games for the first time since their Presidents’ Trophy-winning 2013-14, could force their archrival to take at least one step into their grave with a victory in tonight’s return to Montreal’s Bell Centre.

“I think some of our younger kids are still getting a taste of it. I think that last Saturday in here, DeBrusk and Charlie realized how loud and passionate the fans really are here. I don’t know if [the Canadiens] are that way against Winnipeg or whoever, but I know when they’re here against us it’s loud and there’s a little extra oomph.”

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Great step on their throat game...crush their season and let them know they have no hope for the playoffs...kill their dreams

Hmm...my next post will be much happier

Reactions: Fopppa and BMC

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
A60A62E0-37E2-419E-ADD5-CE4D7A9E55F3.jpeg
Dale Arnold just called these guys The All American line. I prefer The Three Stooges

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
This is probably the first time I can recall watching a Bruins - Montreal game and I feel no pressure . Winning the first two games has removed all stress from my body . If we win , well it’s s a sweep , a loss and well we took two out of three .

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
I loved the BMC rant. Worthy of a Hab thrashing I say.
Happy birthday and there are a lot of us hoping your birthday dream comes true!

As another said - without quoting them - I am over confident BMC gets the birthday wish!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
WIN THIS ONE FOR BMC!!!! I can't think of anybody here who deserves a blowout win on their birthdays more. Your rants are always a must read and tonight, let's see a front office-shaking drubbing.....even though I totally support the Bergevin administration. They have done tremendous work that I'm sure we all appreciate.

Right on Paddington and thanks :)

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
I was worried about Thursday, but not at all worried about this game(which may be worrisome). Let's go B's!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They just showed some B's fans in the stands...I wonder if any of them are they guys from this board ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad