GDT: Game 45 - Round 2 at Poutineville 7:14 PM ET | NESN, NHLN (US), SN, TVA-S, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
:heart:
GDT Rant:

55 years ago today my parents welcomed twin daughters into the world. I grew up loving baseball, Yaz & the Red Sox. However, in 1988 my life changed forever when cable television finally arrived in my home town and enabled me to fall deeply, passionately in love with the Boston Bruins & the game of hockey. A byproduct of this fierce love is an equally fierce loathing for the Montreal Canadiens. And since it is my birthday I have one request from the Bruins:

Screw the birthday cake, birthday cards & good wishes. What I want for my birthday is for you to hammer, crush, destroy, demolish and beat the absolute snot out of the Hated Habs. And that's just on the first shift. Then I want you to check those poutine swilling swan divers (cleanly of course ;) ) into the upper deck of Le Centre Bell, wallop them as they cross center ice and mop the ice with them so much they don't have to use the Zamboni between periods. And I want you to pass the puck to fellow birthday celebrator Sean Kuraly until he scores a goal, I love his Worker B line. Thanks guys!!!!

**** the Habs!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:heart: This is a good one from the birthday girl !

Reactions: BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
The Habs getting their spring lessens in a little early.:laugh:

th

cut.jpeg

Right now Jack is teaching them how to yell " four "

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
GDT Rant:

55 years ago today my parents welcomed twin daughters into the world. I grew up loving baseball, Yaz & the Red Sox. However, in 1988 my life changed forever when cable television finally arrived in my home town and enabled me to fall deeply, passionately in love with the Boston Bruins & the game of hockey. A byproduct of this fierce love is an equally fierce loathing for the Montreal Canadiens. And since it is my birthday I have one request from the Bruins:

Screw the birthday cake, birthday cards & good wishes. What I want for my birthday is for you to hammer, crush, destroy, demolish and beat the absolute snot out of the Hated Habs. And that's just on the first shift. Then I want you to check those poutine swilling swan divers (cleanly of course ;) ) into the upper deck of Le Centre Bell, wallop them as they cross center ice and mop the ice with them so much they don't have to use the Zamboni between periods. And I want you to pass the puck to fellow birthday celebrator Sean Kuraly until he scores a goal, I love his Worker B line. Thanks guys!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have a very Happy Birthday today BMC!

...and Sean!

View attachment 93385
Ditto! :bday:

Reactions: TCB and BMC

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Bruins could bury Canadiens tonight in Montreal

But Cassidy’s team, which has collected points in 15 straight games for the first time since their Presidents’ Trophy-winning 2013-14, could force their archrival to take at least one step into their grave with a victory in tonight’s return to Montreal’s Bell Centre.
With a win, the Bruins can move an absolutely insurmountable 18 points ahead of the Canadiens, and put the Habs potentially 11 points back of a playoff spot (depending on what happens with the East’s two wild card teams, both of whom also play tonight).
“I don’t think we’re going into the game talking about that, but if it works out that way for us tonight at 10:30 when we’re getting on plane going out of town, there’s always a little extra satisfaction,” Cassidy, whose team has won both head-to-heads this year, admitted. “I think some of our younger kids are still getting a taste of it. I think that last Saturday in here, DeBrusk and Charlie realized how loud and passionate the fans really are here. I don’t know if [the Canadiens] are that way against Winnipeg or whoever, but I know when they’re here against us it’s loud and there’s a little extra oomph.”

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Happy birthday, @BMC! Hoping for a 10-0 victory with a surprise PJ Axelsson appearance (he is an amateur scout after all, what better place to go than Montreal?) and Marchand staying out of trouble! :laugh:
Oh, and a 7:40 start. A full hour before the usual Montreal puck drop.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
Montreal fans are all begging to lose so they can make it a win win situation either way.

I'm guessing most of the fans wishing to lose are going to sing a different tune if they end up winning.

The best scenario is a Bruins win in overtime.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
GDT Rant:

:hbday:Sorry couldn't resist! You'll take a Bruin beating of the Canadiens and have your Cake too!:bday:
e1160d15db0b277bf881ba428c3ff865.jpg

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Happy birthday, @BMC! Hoping for a 10-0 victory with a surprise PJ Axelsson appearance (he is an amateur scout after all, what better place to go than Montreal?) and Marchand staying out of trouble! :laugh:
Oh, and a 7:40 start. A full hour before the usual Montreal puck drop.

A PJ sighting would be icing on my birthday cake :yo:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Happy Birthday BMC!

Here's hoping the Habs let their frustrations out tonight and we see a brawl. I think we need it. :D

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
WIN THIS ONE FOR BMC!!!! I can't think of anybody here who deserves a blowout win on their birthdays more. Your rants are always a must read and tonight, let's see a front office-shaking drubbing.....even though I totally support the Bergevin administration. They have done tremendous work that I'm sure we all appreciate.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
WIN THIS ONE FOR BMC!!!! I can't think of anybody here who deserves a blowout win on their birthdays more. Your rants are always a must read and tonight, let's see a front office-shaking drubbing.....even though I totally support the Bergevin administration. They have done tremendous work that I'm sure we all appreciate.

I'd love to see a 20 year extension for Bergevin as habs GM.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad