GDT: Game 45 - Round 2 at Poutineville 7:14 PM ET | NESN, NHLN (US), SN, TVA-S, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Licensed_CLP_Banner_BostonBruins.jpg

Brad Marchand - Patrice Bergeron - David Pastrnak
Jake DeBrusk - David Krejci - Ryan Spooner
Danton Heinen - Riley Nash - David Backes
Tim Schaller - Noel Acciari - Sean Kuraly

Zdeno Chara - Charlie McAvoy
Torey Krug - Brandon Carlo
Matt Grzelcyk - Adam McQuaid

Tuukka Rask
Anton Khudobin

Licensed_CLP_Banner_MontrealCanadiens.jpg

Pacioretty – Byron – Hudon
Lehkonen – Plekanec – Gallagher
Galchenyuk – Drouin – Deslauriers
Carr – Froese – Shaw

Alzner – Petry
Benn – Jerabek
Mete – Schlemko

Price
Niemi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rest in Peace
Red & Tillie Fisher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
:bruinsLets make it 16 with at least a point! Lets Go Bruins!!!:bruins

OK. looking for the Hat-Trick over the Canadiens with this posting and images!!!

The best Dynamic Duo in Hockey!!! Go Bruins!!!:clap:

65f1014b9c940db7eb9c249fe9ba9f03.jpg
5963ad6a349229397950f1581af1cf99.jpg

Q: What does a recent high school dropout and the Montreal Canadiens have in common?

A: They're both young, have no goals and no good prospects.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks Sooshi !

Have fun at the game to those going. Cheer extra loud for Big Z !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Steve Kozari and Frederick L'Ecuyer are tonight's refs. L'Ecuyer is from Quebec and is near the top of officials in percentage of penalties called on road teams. Kozari not far behind. Bs really need to do their best to stay out of the box. Special teams are the Habs best chance to beat the Bs.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Steve Kozari and Frederick L'Ecuyer are tonight's refs. L'Ecuyer is from Quebec and is near the top of officials in percentage of penalties called on road teams. Kozari not far behind. Bs really need to do their best to stay out of the box. Special teams are the Habs best chance to beat the Bs.
Screenshot_20180120-123330-720x1480.png

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017

:facepalm:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

Special teams? or special help from the zebras?

upload_2018-1-20_12-40-51.jpeg

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
I thought Thur. game on the second half of a back to back was going to be close and the Bruins were going to be slow. WRONG !
Amazing stamina. I compared this to Caps second half of back to back against Montreal and they looked sluggish worn out. I know longer fear the Caps in a seven game series.

Let's see what Montreal looks like tonight on their second half . It will be interesting .

Last edited:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
GDT Rant:

55 years ago today my parents welcomed twin daughters into the world. I grew up loving baseball, Yaz & the Red Sox. However, in 1988 my life changed forever when cable television finally arrived in my home town and enabled me to fall deeply, passionately in love with the Boston Bruins & the game of hockey. A byproduct of this fierce love is an equally fierce loathing for the Montreal Canadiens. And since it is my birthday I have one request from the Bruins:

Screw the birthday cake, birthday cards & good wishes. What I want for my birthday is for you to hammer, crush, destroy, demolish and beat the absolute snot out of the Hated Habs. And that's just on the first shift. Then I want you to check those poutine swilling swan divers (cleanly of course ;) ) into the upper deck of Le Centre Bell, wallop them as they cross center ice and mop the ice with them so much they don't have to use the Zamboni between periods. And I want you to pass the puck to fellow birthday celebrator Sean Kuraly until he scores a goal, I love his Worker B line. Thanks guys!!!!

f*** the Habs!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
GDT Rant:

55 years ago today my parents welcomed twin daughters into the world. I grew up loving baseball, Yaz & the Red Sox. However, in 1988 my life changed forever when cable television finally arrived in my home town and enabled me to fall deeply, passionately in love with the Boston Bruins & the game of hockey. A byproduct of this fierce love is an equally fierce loathing for the Montreal Canadiens. And since it is my birthday I have one request from the Bruins:

Screw the birthday cake, birthday cards & good wishes. What I want for my birthday is for you to hammer, crush, destroy, demolish and beat the absolute snot out of the Hated Habs. And that's just on the first shift. Then I want you to check those poutine swilling swan divers (cleanly of course ;) ) into the upper deck of Le Centre Bell, wallop them as they cross center ice and mop the ice with them so much they don't have to use the Zamboni between periods. And I want you to pass the puck to fellow birthday celebrator Sean Kuraly until he scores a goal, I love his Worker B line. Thanks guys!!!!

**** the Habs!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Happy Birthday @BMC!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
GDT Rant:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have a very Happy Birthday today BMC!

...and Sean!

upload_2018-1-20_13-59-19.jpeg

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Montreal fans are all begging to lose so they can make it a win win situation either way.

I'm guessing most of the fans wishing to lose are going to sing a different tune if they end up winning.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Montreal fans are all begging to lose so they can make it a win win situation either way.

I'm guessing most of the fans wishing to lose are going to sing a different tune if they end up winning.

I think their in tank mode and are eyeing the draft. I mean what else do they have to look forward too?

That and the trade deadline.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: TCB

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
GDT Rant:

Love ya Bets!
f*** THE HABS!

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Always such a comforting mindset for us bruin fans when MTl is not in our league.
Even if MTl were to win they really have nothing to be excited about..
So so sad ,I feel sorry for them...Sure I do..haha..

Reactions: Bergyesque and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad