GDT: Game 45: Predators 2-3 Hawks | 2 - Shaw (8), Seabrook (7), Riberio, Forsberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
So he would be perfect with Kruger? I agree about the D and that is what our 4th line is used for.

Actually, Kero has shown some pretty good offense in RFD. He had some chances in his stint here but not enough to show what he can do offensively. Considering his relatively short time as a pro, he was pretty impressive without the puck and has some good wheels. I think he is underrated by fans here.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Perhaps. But it wasn't the perfect soft dish you generally see from 88 that has spoiled Panarin to some degree. :) . It looked to me like the pass had a lot of steam on it, and it handcuffed 72 to the point where he couldn't one time it. He'll be ready next time I reckon.

It was a bit harder but I think if they played together for an extended period it would be an expected pass. There are only 2 or 3 other players in the world that can deliver those saucy passes that Kane does, maybe.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Actually, Kero has shown some pretty good offense in RFD. He had some chances in his stint here but not enough to show what he can do offensively. Considering his relatively short time as a pro, he was pretty impressive without the puck and has some good wheels. I think he is underrated by fans here.

I agree. I think he should/will swap with Garbutt during the playoffs. 65-16-67/28 forms a responsible 4th line that q loves.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
TVR-Scuderi can't ever be a thing again.

Well, honesty, Anyone-Scuderi should never be a thing again.

But ESPECIALLY not TVR. Or Roszival. If you're going to put a barely functional geriatric... er 'savvy veteran' on the ice every night, the guy beside him better damn well be able to skate fast enough to cover for him.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I know he only played for about 7 minutes but how did Panik look?

Limited, but I liked his play for someone who wasn't expected to play (and doesn't know the system). He was physical, has speed and of course has good size. Didn't look too out of place.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
The days we play Scuderi Goose needs to be with him. Rozi can at least make simple plays with the puck. Scuderi couldn't receive or make simple passes/clears last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad