GDT: Game 45: Predators 2-3 Hawks | 2 - Shaw (8), Seabrook (7), Riberio, Forsberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Any comments on how Panik has played?

Also, being from Slovakia I'm glad for Hoss celebrating his birthday with 2pts :yo:

This was his first game, and he only played 7 minutes, but he was fine. Nothing amazing, nothing horrific. Steady.

We'll see how he does as gets acclimated.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
CC did not even get a star?He saved our bacon this game..Only a few guys showed up tonight..Shaw Hossa ...Toews was mostly lolliggagh8ng...Kane and Panarin had poor games...We took too many penalties...This was a smoke and mirrors win ..If not for CC they would have dominated us in score ..they were a lot better than us tonight...

BTW...how dies Toews miss tge open net? You would think that for his paycheck of $13.8 million this year ...that he ought to be able to do that simple things g and give us a real cushion..but No!

Who lost that last draw in our zone giving them that last few seconds chance to tie? WAS that Toews losing another key draw? If it was him...jolly poor show....Never should have been allowed. .Q cannot be happy with this mess of a game tonight..not all pulling on the oars...too many MIA. .We could not even muster 1 period where we dominated in play. .Smoke and Mirrors win...thank you CC for they key saves including at the end.The team in front of him tonight with only a few exceptions should be bag-skated; play like this and Montreal and/or the Leafs are gonna blow us out.We need a lot better effort than this from a lit more key guys and the support crew.Take the 2 points but I am not happy with the performance tonight except for CC ,Shaw,Hossa ..the rest of them need to play a lot better...A goalie win...

Win 8th in a row, naturally this team is lazy. Bag skate!

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I am very happy they are racking up points in the doldrums of the middle of the season. It is a busy month and they are making hay. And they are winning not necessarily playing their best like tonight.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Proof of our sloppy Q Country Club game..not only the 43 shots on goal we gave up..but for a team not Taki g many penalties tonight we took way too many...and of course..12 ...count them...12 give-aways! Q should be sending them to the firing g squad for this putrid no compete sloppy let CC bail us out game..only a few showed up to compete. .I Know we missed Anisimov..but still the majority 9f the team should have used Anisimov being out with illness to rally around the cause and show team support and purpise.. but as I said...few showed up ...luckily with CC the real star we had enough to win..But we got to play better than this mess.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
I remember not long ago after the Carolina game when all these posts were NOT sarcastic. :laugh:

JustABlackhawksFan

Jun 2, 2015
These last couple of games I find myself wondering more about if a certain player will score a hat trick rather than anxiously wondering which team will win the game.... so I mean, that's when you know the Hawks are pretty good right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad