GDT: Game #45 | Phoenix Coyotes @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D / NBCSN

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
Dan Dekeyser is our smartest defenseman. He reads plays better than anyone on our back-end.

He looks better and better as i watch him.

originally thought he was on the team and not sent down as "just a way to sign a young guy"

But honestly he is passing smith on the depth chart

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
bilde3.jpg

:amazed:

Well it's been awhile. :laugh:

Brennan17

Jan 16, 2012
Franzen was incredible tonight.. He's a force when he gives it some effort, good for him. Our 3rd line is awesome. Surprised nyquist isn't converting all these plays to points. He's been good. Good game wings!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
C'mon Doan ****ing owned him with that comment that Pierre quoted. Too bad Doan is a ******* and had to run Pavs, instigate with Abby and take the penalty. :naughty:

I realize we all have guys we don't like. But you are reaching big time on Abdelkader, he was fantastic tonight. His empty net chance was saved after Datsyuk blew a wide open one from the blue line then deferred to him later on a worse angle.

Plus getting Doan angry, got their leading goal scorer off ice for 4 minutes in a 3rd period of a must win game. Fantastic night for him, give him credit also some steamroller hits.

There was little wrong with this game Cleary and Smith were poor to average. Smith played much better after the first in my opinion.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I realize we all have guys we don't like. But you are reaching big time on Abdelkader, he was fantastic tonight. His empty net chance was saved after Datsyuk blew a wide open one from the blue line then deferred to him later on a worse angle.

Plus getting Doan angry, got their leading goal scorer off ice for 4 minutes in a 3rd period of a must win game. Fantastic night for him, give him credit also some steamroller hits.

Oh he was a physical presence for the first time in as long as I can remember and didn't do **** offensively yet again while playing alongside the best assist guy in the NHL. You're really stretching trying to prove your hockey knowledge. Keep posting, even a broken clock is correct twice a day!

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
DeKeyser has been better than more than just Smith over the last few games.

I was only able to catch the third period, but Mule looked great as did Pav, Z and Nyquist.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Oh he was a physical presence for the first time in as long as I can remember and didn't do **** offensively yet again while playing alongside the best assist guy in the NHL. You're really stretching trying to prove your hockey knowledge. Keep posting, even a broken clock is correct twice a day!

Better than picking whipping boys and turning on blinders.

I have been critical of Filppula for a while he was as good as he has been in months maybe all season tonight. Good for him. I have never thought much of Andersson he has been playing really well and having a positive influence on games. See how that works?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad