GDT: Game 45: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Lets try some positivity, there is this guy I am thinking of that could reignite good vibes!
View attachment 425716
I don't think you were referring to me, but here's a joke for the intermission/ 3rd:

Timmy and The Clowns

So, Timmy just loves clowns. Favourite thing in the world. He's got a clown bed spread, posters in his room, the whole shabang. Totally idolizes them.

One day, Timmy sees that the big top circus is coming to town. He gets so excited that, when it finally arrived, he camps outside the ticket booth, waiting to get the best seat in the house.

The circus finally comes around to starting, and Timmy is ready. He buys his big popcorn and soda, and sits in the front row. The lights dim. Then the elephants come out, then the tigers and the acrobats. Then the clowns roll up in their mini VW Beetle, all piling out one by one. Then the head clown steps out and heads straight for Timmy, who is bristling with excitement.

"Are you the horse's head?" The clown asks. Timmy was dumbfounded, not knowing how to respond. "Then you must be the horse's ass!" The clown finishes. The crowd roars with laughter.

Timmy himself is decimated. His idol, role models, had just humiliated him in front of hundreds of people. So Timmy made a plan.

For the next few years, Timmy dedicates himself to studying the art of witty comebacks. All through high school and into college he obsesses over it, finally graduating with an English degree majoring on witty comebacks.

Then, one day he sees the big top circus is back. So he camps out for two weeks in front of the ticket booth, and gets the very best seat in the house. Then waits patiently for the first big opening night show.

He goes in without popcorn or a drink. He needs to focus, make sure he is perfect. Then the lights fade. And the elephants come out, and the tigers and acrobats, and finally the clowns. Just like before they all pile out of their VW Beetle, and the head clown walks straight up to Timmy.

"Are you the horse's head?" Asks the clown.
Timmy grabs the microphone and yells
"f*** YOU CLOWN!!

CaptainKirk

Sep 27, 2004
Moncton
Anthony Stewart said that Allen knew he was losing the puck so he purposely ran into backlund to make sure there's no goal.

I have a Bruins fan coworker. So, you know, a moron. According to him, Carey dove on the Chiasson hit and he’s faking a concussion to save face...

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I don't think you were referring to me, but here's a joke for the intermission/ 3rd:

Timmy and The Clowns

So, Timmy just loves clowns. Favourite thing in the world. He's got a clown bed spread, posters in his room, the whole shabang. Totally idolizes them.

One day, Timmy sees that the big top circus is coming to town. He gets so excited that, when it finally arrived, he camps outside the ticket booth, waiting to get the best seat in the house.

The circus finally comes around to starting, and Timmy is ready. He buys his big popcorn and soda, and sits in the front row. The lights dim. Then the elephants come out, then the tigers and the acrobats. Then the clowns roll up in their mini VW Beetle, all piling out one by one. Then the head clown steps out and heads straight for Timmy, who is bristling with excitement.

"Are you the horse's head?" The clown asks. Timmy was dumbfounded, not knowing how to respond. "Then you must be the horse's ass!" The clown finishes. The crowd roars with laughter.

Timmy himself is decimated. His idol, role models, had just humiliated him in front of hundreds of people. So Timmy made a plan.

For the next few years, Timmy dedicates himself to studying the art of witty comebacks. All through high school and into college he obsesses over it, finally graduating with an English degree majoring on witty comebacks.

Then, one day he sees the big top circus is back. So he camps out for two weeks in front of the ticket booth, and gets the very best seat in the house. Then waits patiently for the first big opening night show.

He goes in without popcorn or a drink. He needs to focus, make sure he is perfect. Then the lights fade. And the elephants come out, and the tigers and acrobats, and finally the clowns. Just like before they all pile out of their VW Beetle, and the head clown walks straight up to Timmy.

"Are you the horse's head?" Asks the clown.
Timmy grabs the microphone and yells
"f*** YOU CLOWN!!
Love those stories of yours. My favorite so far was from that animal lover, Mbempe or whatever his name was.
:laugh:

expy

Nov 2, 2010
We can't keep playing this kind of hockey and expect to win.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Flames are better at clearing our zone than we are.

And there we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad