GDT: Game 45: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Allen really is locked in. His rebound control has been impeccable and he always just seems to make the right read. He keeps playing like this... and he’s better than a non prime Price, sorry to say.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Who is more awkward, a 45 year old virgin talking to a hot woman or Anthony Stewart saying words with a camera pointed at him
You should see the awkward expression of the camera man who’s being forced to zoom in on his ugly mug

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Allen really is locked in. His rebound control has been impeccable and he always just seems to make the right read. He keeps playing like this... and he’s better than a non prime Price, sorry to say.

If they make the playoffs Price will turn it on. Allen was a great signing, hopefully, they will find a way to keep him.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
I havent super followed his NHL career, but he hasn't proven much yet.

And I'd like to see some offense, not another super d minded coach

I don't know too much about him myself. Laval plays a more open style so I doubt he's an all defensive coach.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What exactly do you mean sir? :laugh: She looks like someone's Grandma in that.

Look at the part I bolded -- keeping the tags on the dress so it can be returned. I too witnessed a lot of women doing that. :laugh:

Reactions: OldCraig71

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Who is more awkward, a 45 year old virgin talking to a hot woman or Anthony Stewart saying words with a camera pointed at him
He was SO bad when he started but has got a little better...but then I watch ‘noodles’ on TSN who still can’t string together a full sentence without bumbling.

Reactions: MasterD

Scott1243

Oct 17, 2017
Let’s go 3 lines DD. And move Danault, Byron and staal to the 4th. 2 shifts tops. Enough of playing guys who don’t deserve to play.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Let’s go 3 lines DD. And move Danault, Byron and staal to the 4th. 2 shifts tops. Enough of playing guys who don’t deserve to play.
You’re expecting a coach who wouldn’t play two defenceman on a power play with a 3 goal lead with less than 5 minutes to play to make in game adjustments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad