GDT: Game 45: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
A slight improvement over the 1st, but man, we're getting no offensive time whatsoever.

They're standing up at the blueline then when we dump it in they win the race for puck.

This is where Danault has to rise up. He's one of the only ones able to skate the puck into the opposition's end. Kk and Suzuki keep turning it over.

Hopefully Tatar or Anderson put in a rebound.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Lets try some positivity, there is this guy I am thinking of that could reignite good vibes!
tenor-7.gif

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Romanov is too premeditated with his hits.He lines his victims up slowly and comes in like a tank but many manage to squirm away from him relatively unscathed..When he learns to line the hit up quickly and spontaneously,he will be deadly and it will be fun to watch.That skill will come with experience.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
They seriously mentioned that Byron was once a flame, yet again. Are these announcers all mentally challenged, and read from the same script?

Reactions: Doc McKenna

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I read other teams are eyeing him up. Going to lose him like we lost BriseBois.
I havent super followed his NHL career, but he hasn't proven much yet.

And I'd like to see some offense, not another super d minded coach

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
You DO realize that he had one of the best teams in history in front of him, right? Watch the old games. He really wasn't as good as his stats indicate.
How were the 70-71 Canadiens one of the best teams in history? They were almost 30 points behind the Bruins.

IIRC, the Habs were down 5-1 in the 2nd game of their playoff series against the Bruins. They decided to throw a rookie Dryden in and went on to win the game 7-5. The rest is history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad