GDT: Game 45: Columbus at Los Angeles | 4/18 10:30PM EDT

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Our legs are still noticeably lacking. We haven't been able to get our cycle going very well, dump and chase hasn't been very effective, all things that depend on hustle, it's just not happening for us tonight. Props to Bobrovsky for keeping us in it and giving us the chance to win.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
This loss hurts, but we're stil ldeep in the race. Heads up and get ready for San Jose

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Our legs are still noticeably lacking. We haven't been able to get our cycle going very well, dump and chase hasn't been very effective, all things that depend on hustle, it's just not happening for us tonight. Props to Bobrovsky for keeping us in it and giving us the chance to win.

I missed the second period, but from what I've seen we are hustling, but our passes are off, and the Kings are matching us in effort. When we're in their end we can force turnovers and get the puck but they never let us get solid possession, and never give us space.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
**** the kings and **** jeff carter. Cries his way out of town, gets a cup, then holds our player's stick and gets rewarded with a hooking call.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
God I love the toughness of this team. I don't give a **** about this loss. I was expcting a loss anyways. Way to stand up for it.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
They looked really tired ... a couple of days off before San Jose should be a big help. Can't lose any more games if they are to get in ... there is just no room for error.

jacketman10

May 18, 2010
Hilliard, OH
Still a pretty good game. A couple days off and then gotta leave everything on the ice. I am so proud of this team no matter what happens the rest of the way.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Too bad, but their legs had to give out at some point. I expected that to happen as early as in Minnesota, so I'm pleasantly surprised that we managed to mount a 3-1 record so far in a tough trip.

The guys get a couple of days off so they should bring it on come next contest.

Though Dallas won, Minnesota lost. We're still well in the race.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
0 urgency to score here

I don't know how you gauge urgency, but I see a team that is definitely playing with urgency. We were really pressing there, we just weren't connecting our passes and the Kings were making key blocks when they needed to.

jacketsinDC

Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
glad to see kings don't get away with jabs at the end against this group. doughty curls up in a ball after thinking he can join in.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
They looked really tired ... a couple of days off before San Jose should be a big help. Can't lose any more games if they are to get in ... there is just no room for error.

I disagree. It depends all on how the other teams behind us do. I think we can afford 1 more regulation loss, but it can't be vs Dallas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad