GDT: GAME #45 - 1/12 8 PM - BRUINS at Nashville | NESN. SN, TVA-S, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
My cable provider is Shaw cable And I have Sportsnet1, sportsnet360, Sportsnetwest. and if it's Sportsnet East. I won't be able to watch it even on centre Ice. I would have to subscribe to Sportsnet East. And after shelling out for CI I'm to cheap.

Thanks anyway.

Go Bruins!!!

I am into a 24 of cold cans .Going to hit up sports pub for it :cheers::partytime: Go Bruins

Orrfourever

Bruinaholic
Nov 29, 2016
Saskatchewan, Canada
So after surfing the Sportsnet website I was able to log on to Sportsnet Now With my Shaw cable info. And they're streaming the game, which I can watch on my PC YAY. Happy days are here again.

Who knew????:amazed:

Go Bruins!!

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
The St Louis game, even though said it was on SN wasn't, hopefully this one is for me.

Time for a streak as the Bruins longest has been a 3 game winning streak 3 times this year, time for at least a 5 gamer.

It depends on what part of Canada you live in!
We got it in Nova Scotia and I believe the Press game is on here saying well.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
He said he is dressing 7 for the warmup in case McQuaid can't go, he is not going with 7 d

That makes more sense. I can't get on the Liles hate train; yeah, I'd rather see him sit for Miller, but dressing BOTH Liles and McQuaid "just in case" seems a little ridiculous. If McQuaid's good to go, he's good to go, and pray he lasts the full 60. After all, we were down to 4D last game. If he's not ready, roll with Liles. The 7D configure is to be reserved for when you're on the road and literally can't get a forward there in time...or maybe for weird last-game-of-season-who-cares games.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
They need to just waive Morrow. Poor kid is never going to play. Let someone pick him up and use him. Maybe they are lucky and he doesn't get claimed. Sign him to providence to get some playing time

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
6 pm start for me. I'm good with this... West coast is pretty good when it comes to game times. The latest a game will start is 8-8:30.

Most Bruins games start at 5 for me.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
That makes more sense. I can't get on the Liles hate train; yeah, I'd rather see him sit for Miller, but dressing BOTH Liles and McQuaid "just in case" seems a little ridiculous. If McQuaid's good to go, he's good to go, and pray he lasts the full 60. After all, we were down to 4D last game. If he's not ready, roll with Liles. The 7D configure is to be reserved for when you're on the road and literally can't get a forward there in time...or maybe for weird last-game-of-season-who-cares games.

For me McQuaid should sit, no need to risk it, if not certain send him upstairs, Morrow as capable as Quaider at having a good game.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Good evening everyone. I have missed a lot of GDTs this year, but I've been catching most games.

Love to still see so many familiar handles.

A bit of a roller coaster year this year, I'm sure I've missed a lot of "impassioned debate". :P

Go Bs go! :cheers:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Coach swap? :laugh:

Show me something great tonight Pasta, I'm waiting patiently. Ok, let me clarify, show me a hatty! :nod:

I don't want the Bruins to fire Claude, but if they did, I would love for him to be the coach here in Nashville. :)

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
They need to just waive Morrow. Poor kid is never going to play. Let someone pick him up and use him. Maybe they are lucky and he doesn't get claimed. Sign him to providence to get some playing time
^ This QFT, let Morrow out of press-box purgatory....the kid can play, but B's not using him at all, either send him down if he clears waivers, or let him go somewhere else.:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad