GDT: GAME #45 - 1/12 8 PM - BRUINS at Nashville | NESN. SN, TVA-S, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Very surprising, I thought McQuaid would be out and C.Miller would be in from what happened in the late game.

Oh well what can you do, I guess this is why you have a surplus of NHL defense-man.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Colin Miller has easily been one of Bruins best D men.If he is out he better be hurt.GOD I PRAY VEGAS TAKES K MILLER .

Julien also labeled defenseman Colin Miller “very doubtful’’ to play Thursday night vs. the Predators. Miller was snowed under in a pileup in front of the Boston net late in the third period, reported to the dressing room, and returned to play only one shift. Julien noted that the one shift made it clear Miller could not continue.

Upon exiting the ice after the injury, Miller could be seen favoring his left leg or knee. On Wednesday, as he left the downtown rink here after receiving treatment, he was wearing a bandage or a small brace on the knee.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...uaid-injury/L6mRDaxIwTa26hsYh3CxEN/story.html

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Julien also labeled defenseman Colin Miller “very doubtful’’ to play Thursday night vs. the Predators. Miller was snowed under in a pileup in front of the Boston net late in the third period, reported to the dressing room, and returned to play only one shift. Julien noted that the one shift made it clear Miller could not continue.

Upon exiting the ice after the injury, Miller could be seen favoring his left leg or knee. On Wednesday, as he left the downtown rink here after receiving treatment, he was wearing a bandage or a small brace on the knee.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...uaid-injury/L6mRDaxIwTa26hsYh3CxEN/story.html

Thankyou very much.Thats great info you just provided.Makes me think Bruins see him finally as a top 6 guy in lineup on regular basis.:yo:Hope he heals fast .Love way he has been playing last while.Gaining confidence..

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Move out West.:sarcasm:

All games are between 4 and 7 pm.

NFL is 10 am, 1 pm, and the late game at 5:20.

But honestly when I go out east it is so weird for all the games and their start times, I guess it is just me and my West cost bias.

Speaking of the West, the Chargers located to L.A. today.

Don't think I haven't thought about it :laugh:

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
I hope this isn't one of those games where the 7th D plays 0:00 minutes. My guess is McQuaid is more banged up than we think and Morrow is there in case he can't handle a regular shift. Head scratcher for sure.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I hope this isn't one of those games where the 7th D plays 0:00 minutes. My guess is McQuaid is more banged up than we think and Morrow is there in case he can't handle a regular shift. Head scratcher for sure.

Plot twist, maybe they think Morrow would be better off at forward and will try him on Moore's LW :sarcasm:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
NASHVILLE — Released Wednesday from an overnight hospital stay in St. Louis, Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid returned to practice here Thursday morning and could play in the evening when the Bruins face the Predators at Bridgestone Arena.

McQuaid, rocked in a heavy collision with the Blues’ Patrik Berglund Tuesday, politely skirted questions about the nature of the injury that led to the hospital stay.

McQuaid noted only that he had the wind knocked out of him, part of the reason he remained still on the ice for a couple of minutes, and he dismissed the notion that concern over the injury was related to the blood clots that developed near his collarbone in 2012 and led to two surgeries and a lengthy rehab.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...-mum-injury/T0bgwWcaP2ZD6Iq6CnLNZL/story.html

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I was looking at the t.v listing and doesn't look like I'll be watching this game either.
damit man!!!

Stupid Spostsnet..:shakehead

Go Bruins!!!

It is listed for the main SN channel with no blackouts

bKuBihb.jpg

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
NASHVILLE — Adam McQuaid is expected to play tonight after a violent collision with Blues forward Patrick Berglund knocked him out of Tuesday's game and landed him in a St. Louis area hospital for a night of observation.

As a precaution, coach Claude Julien said he'll dress seven defensemen in the warmup just in case McQuaid doesn't feel right at game time.

Colin Miller, however, will miss tonight's game with a left knee injury he suffered in the St. Louis game when Ryan Reaves fell on him in the third period. Judging from the morning skate, John-Michael Liles will take his spot in the lineup.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...am_mcquaid_expects_to_play_for_bruins_tonight

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
NASHVILLE — Adam McQuaid is expected to play tonight after a violent collision with Blues forward Patrick Berglund knocked him out of Tuesday's game and landed him in a St. Louis area hospital for a night of observation.

As a precaution, coach Claude Julien said he'll dress seven defensemen in the warmup just in case McQuaid doesn't feel right at game time.

Colin Miller, however, will miss tonight's game with a left knee injury he suffered in the St. Louis game when Ryan Reaves fell on him in the third period. Judging from the morning skate, John-Michael Liles will take his spot in the lineup.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...am_mcquaid_expects_to_play_for_bruins_tonight

That McQuaid is A WARRIOR.Other nite looked like his arm got trapped between the 2 bodies colliding.Anyways.HE IS A TRUE BRUIN!!! He has everyones back and they know it too.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Totally forgot there was a game on tonight.

I've always liked the Preds, sad to see them struggling. Guess trading Weber wasn't the smartest of moves.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
I know that but I don't care. That extra hour just kills me the next day :wally:

Always find it funny when people from NA complain about games starting late.
90% of the games start at 1 am or later for me and yet I watch almost every single Bruins game :laugh:

Not sure what to think about this game, since we beat the blues the way we did I really feel like we have a good chance at winning this one, yet the track record tells me we are due a lose...
Hoping Marchand and Krug keeps it going, and I would love to see a goal from pasta.

Orrfourever

Bruinaholic
Nov 29, 2016
Saskatchewan, Canada
It is listed for the main SN channel with no blackouts

bKuBihb.jpg

My cable provider is Shaw cable And I have Sportsnet1, sportsnet360, Sportsnetwest. and if it's Sportsnet East. I won't be able to watch it even on centre Ice. I would have to subscribe to Sportsnet East. And after shelling out for CI I'm to cheap.

Thanks anyway.

Go Bruins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad