C1-W5AZWQAAtlr6.jpg:large

LYK0KWq.jpg

5p6NN13.jpg

635888279786683242-BridgestoneArena.jpg

Pictures-Carrie-Underwood-Nashville-Hockey-Game.jpg

Tonight's Officials

130p_pochmara.jpg
130p_skilliter.jpg

Referees Brian Pochmara (16), Graham Skilliter (24)
Linesmen Scott Cherrey (50), Lonnie Cameron (74)

Ntl. Anthem Dennis K. Morgan

WAYBACK MACHINE

TONIGHT’S GAME

The Bruins visit the Predators tonight in the 1st of 2 games between these teams and the Bruins’ lone visit of the season to Bridgestone Arena … The Bruins are 22-17-5 thus far this season with a 13-7-5 mark on the road … They are 4-4-0 vs. Central Division opponents and are 6-7-0 vs. Western Conference teams this season.

They are concluding tonight a 4-game road trip and are 2-0-1 on the trip so far.

BOSTON vs NASHVILLE, LIFETIME SERIES

The Bruins and Predators are meeting for the 24th time in their histories with the Bruins having a 12-6-1-4 record and 63-55 scoring advantage in those games.

The Bruins are 5-3-0-4 in their 12 road games of this lifetime series with Nashville holding a 32-29 scoring edge in those contests.

The Bruins have lost their last 2 games vs. the Predators following a 9-game point streak vs. Nashville at 6-0-3 … They are 1-1-3 in their last 5 visits to Bridgestone Arena.

Fun Fact: The Predators are the only team with which the Bruins have not yet made a trade … Nashville & Minnesota are the only NHL teams that the Bruins have not yet shut out in a game.

MILESTONES APPROACHING

David Krejci is 1 point short of his 500th NHL point.
Ryan Spooner is 1 point shy of his 100th NHL point.
Jimmy Hayes is 2 points short of his 100th NHL point.
Dominic Moore is 3 goals shy of his 100th NHL goal.

INJURIES (115 total man-games lost)

Adam McQuaid - Upper body suffered 1/10 at STL; Day-to-day
Colin Miller - Lower body suffered 1/10 at STL; Day-to-day
Matt Beleskey – Right knee; 6 wks from time of 12/3 injury; Has missed 19 games (IR)

https://link.nhl.com/static/gamenotes/public/20162017/[email protected]?1484176466000

Last edited:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Let's get a streak going Bruins! No dirty Neale or PK. Brad won't be as distracted and he is hot right now. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Love to see the boys go home having taken 7 of 8 points on this roadie. Feeling Blidh pops the winner tonight, no clue why

jdz

May 22, 2013
Erm is that Matt Irwin...THE Matt Irwin?

How is he leading them with a +15?

He is a dumpster fire on NHL ice.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Chance for Liles and Morrow to pick up Quader and Chiller if they can't go. B's have shown a signs of having good thing going and need to build on it tonight, just as Marshy said after the SL effort. Don't take the Preds lightly simply because they are struggling a little this year.

Let's go Bruins!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Ew...slimy Mike Riberio..once a Hab always a Hab

Please win

BTW...I don't post this every GDT but should.... thanks Fenway !!!

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick

The change in system and roles has served him well. He had a real hard time knowing when to push out of the box+1 when the puck went behind the net. Some guys get it, other don't. I wouldn't change our defensive zone tactics for the world, the box+1 though boring, is very effective.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
I was looking at the t.v listing and doesn't look like I'll be watching this game either.
damit man!!!

Stupid Spostsnet..:shakehead

Go Bruins!!!

The problem isn't Sportsnet but Rogers. The basic rule for blackouts is that if the game is shown on a channel that you can have in your area, then the game will be blacked out on Centre Ice. So right now you need all Sportsnet channnels except for the World one or whatever it's called (East, Ontario, West, Pacific, One, 360), plus TSN channels for some local Canadian games, plus that stoopid FX Canada channel as well as of course CBC and possibly CityTV or something. If the game is not shown on any of these channels, then you will get it on Centre Ice. I hate it but that's the way it is and I don't think it's going to change anytime soon.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I was looking at the t.v listing and doesn't look like I'll be watching this game either.
damit man!!!

Stupid Spostsnet..:shakehead

Go Bruins!!!

The St Louis game, even though said it was on SN wasn't, hopefully this one is for me.

Time for a streak as the Bruins longest has been a 3 game winning streak 3 times this year, time for at least a 5 gamer.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

8 points too, good for him turning his career around after a rough year here.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I know that but I don't care. That extra hour just kills me the next day :wally:

Move out West.:sarcasm:

All games are between 4 and 7 pm.

NFL is 10 am, 1 pm, and the late game at 5:20.

But honestly when I go out east it is so weird for all the games and their start times, I guess it is just me and my West cost bias.

Speaking of the West, the Chargers located to L.A. today.

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I know that but I don't care. That extra hour just kills me the next day :wally:

I don't mind if it is an away game as I am home in my jammies.

The late home games (like playoff games...remember them ?) are killers as it is so late when I get home

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Coach swap? :laugh:

Show me something great tonight Pasta, I'm waiting patiently. Ok, let me clarify, show me a hatty! :nod:

Southiechickie

Nov 15, 2016
South Boston
Anyone have a crystal ball and predict the lines tonight? Especially the forwards, does Claide stick with what worked in STL or rotate in Hayes for Blidh?
Really wish they would call another kid up from PVD just to give a spark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad