GDT: Game #45 - 1.12.14 - vs New York - 5:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Pohlow

Mar 26, 2012
Frisco, Tx
Wow, I was only half way joking when I said I was done with this team until a trade is made. Feeling more and more like reality

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I just hope that Jim Nill turns over atleast half the roster by the time next year rolls around. I want to look at something that is.. not this.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Alex Goligowki is the catalyst to everything bad and wrong with this team.

Trade him or tank. There is no such thing as A Stars success with him in the organization. I'll pay for his plane ticket.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Seriously, what's it going to take for Nill to do something about that defense?

Any sign whatsoever that he's at least trying to address the problem.....that would be a welcome sight, right now. Trotting out the same putrid cast every game clearly is not working.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I tossed the game on in the 2nd while on the bus back... NYI scored

I finally got home and turned the game on... they score 3 more goals.

Gnarly.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
TOI:

Nichushkin 9:48
Peverley 12:39
Seguin 15:24
Ryan freaking Garbutt 16:15 and the usual ill-timed penalty

The whole team was **** in this game but mixing up player roles into some sort of mish mash we're seeing lately isn't going to help dig out of this hole. Garbutt is a 12/13th forward at best on most playoff teams and here he is playing 16 minutes for us.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
The worst thing is Goligoski has absolutely no value right now.. You can't do anything with him.

Bring on the Western Conference.. Maybe the chins go down a bit and the inferiority complex returns = We start winning games again.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Seriously, what's it going to take for Nill to do something about that defense?

Any sign whatsoever that he's at least trying to address the problem.....that would be a welcome sight, right now. Trotting out the same putrid cast every game clearly is not working.

It's very frustrating because he said when he got here that his two areas of focus were adding centers and improving the defense.. one of those things has not happened.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
It's very frustrating because he said when he got here that his two areas of focus were adding centers and improving the defense.. one of those things has not happened.

It's also barely halfway through his first season. If we're sitting here this time next year with the same D-corps I'll condemn the guy as a liar. As of now he's likely assessing which of these guys he wants to keep around, which will be difficult to trade, and if he can get anything of value for the others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad