GDT: Game 44: Red Wings at panthers 7:00 pm et 1/17/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Happy is happy. I still think I lost like 1-1.5 hours worth of sleep over that SH goal.

Totally agree. But what bothered me even more was Mo with 30sec left in regulation and on the PP turning the puck over at center ice. Luckily someone was in position and cut off the opponent.as much as I love Mo; his situational awareness is horrendous sometimes.

Imagine we lost on a second shg with 25sec left. Please kill me

Reactions: 14ari13

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Ras looking good last few games. Really becoming a monster around that blue paint.
Get that man on a pp unit and start actually putting pucks on the net rather than passing back and forth around the perimeter.
Also, late in close games put Mo on the pp. I am always expecting late SH goal against to sink the game. It keeps almost happening.

Man Purse

Dec 16, 2010
wind river valley
fun fact:

Ryan Whitney was my D partner on my first NHL game... his foot injury shut him down

Ladislav Smid taught me everything in those early days

THANKS LADDY

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Totally agree. But what bothered me even more was Mo with 30sec left in regulation and on the PP turning the puck over at center ice. Luckily someone was in position and cut off the opponent.as much as I love Mo; his situational awareness is horrendous sometimes.

Imagine we lost on a second shg with 25sec left. Please kill me
That too. Ugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad