GDT: Game 44: Red Wings at panthers 7:00 pm et 1/17/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Lyon is in net, no Kane or Wallman. Let's Go Boys!

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
So we did beat Bruins twice, once at Boston.
We did beat Leafs at Toronto.
We did beat Tampa earlier the season.

We are going well against these Atlantic teams.

Now it's time to end that Florida streak, whatever it is, that's a bad record from latest years.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
It was Trocheck when he was there. Ugh
yeah Trocheck is one of those guys who torches us every time.

I just looked up Barkov's career stats vs the Wings, 42 points in 39 games, so it's a bit of a bonus to not have him in the lineup tonight.

One of the many few reasons why I wanted trochek was because of what he does to us. Didn't care about nearly everything else he does or doesn't do, just want it to stop

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Imagine how much he'd score in practice, lol.

It would also mean no Copp.
i mean....if the goalies felt down now with how much they keep letting in, trochek would have just demoralized them even more.

You think their confidence is down low now? My god, it would be nothing compared to trochek practices.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"The panthers native to Florida are classified as part of the subspecies of North American cougars, and although still listed as endangered, these tawny "swamp cats" have shown some improvements lately and may be able to bounce back from their current low numbers. A different animal altogether is the North Amercan Detroit Red Wing, which motors or flies instead of pouncing, but is also showing some improvement lately, and aiming to continue its own bounce back in the standings by beating the cougar's namesake Panthers in Florida tonight."

- Plausible Keats

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad