GDT: Game 44: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 1/30/22 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
He's the kind of player that it's still valuable to have around in a rebuild. He's still just 26, and the probability of a 1st round pick becoming better than him is super low, despite that. A rebuild doesn't mean having a team full of youngsters. This is the recipe for a disastrous rebuild.
I'm not trading everyone away...I'm trading Lehkonen away

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
I am seeing some positive things tonight. You can clearly see a core of players that seem to actually give a shit.

Reactions: Redux91

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I'm not trading everyone away...I'm trading Lehkonen away
Exactly. It's like trading 3 players like chariot Lekhonen and Toffoli would make this team with no vets

Savard Allen Edmundson Price Gallagher Anderson and even Suzuki are all veterans.

Even Armia if you think about experience.

It's like trading 3 players will shatter this team lmao.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Lehks looking more attractive to teams. Including to us of course. Guy has value.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I don’t know why Montembauly is still playing like our first goalie? I mean. Gives those games to Primeau for his own experience. Montembault is awful

Reactions: Redux91

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Exactly. It's like trading 3 players like chariot Lekhonen and Toffoli would make this team with no vets

Savard Allen Edmundson Price Gallagher Anderson and even Suzuki are all veterans.

yup....gotta identify who stays and the obvious candidates are Anderson, Edmundson, Savard...and like you said, Suzuki will take more room in the room when a few of these guys leave.

I want to keep Toffoli but if some team is offering a kings ransom well then...it's a kings ransom lol

Reactions: Apoplectic Habs Fan

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
yup....gotta identify who stays and the obvious candidates are Anderson, Edmundson, Savard...and like you said, Suzuki will take more room in the room when a few of these guys leave.

I want to keep Toffoli but if some team is offering a kings ransom well then...it's a kings ransom lol
Well that's how you rebuild.

Also players like Wideman Kulak and Petry who's probably gone this off-season will remove some bad vibes from the locker room.

Petry is absolutely toxic in this locker room. Wouldn't be surprised that nobody in the team would care to see him go

Reactions: amethyst

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

Suzuki is in his 3rd season, barely has 200 games under his belt. Wouldn't call that a veteran.
Anderson is the only player you mentioned I'm interested in keeping. Allen could stick around as a back up. The rest, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad