GDT: Game 44: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 1/30/22 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
geez....we like the Avs now lol

bubble busted lol

the tank must go on

giphy.gif

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
All you can do is laugh. How many times has that happened? All that pressure, the opponent comes down, bang. One shot and it's in. I called it as soon as the puck left the zone.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Yes, but Savard was the most coveted asset on the market at the time.

I'm sure we can get 1st for the likes of Lekhonen, Toffoli, Anderson, Chiarot maybe. Maybe some vets with retention. Not for our scraps like Hoffman, Drouin, Armia, Byron, etc.

To get those 1st and good prospect, Hughes and Gorton will have to give an interesting asset.
Anderson should stay in Montreal. Toffoli Lekhonen and Chariot if any of them give you a first pick + other assets you gotta pull the trigger.

Players like Drouin and Hoffman will be traded at the next year deadline

Reactions: jaffy27 and Habs13

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
it's a rebuild man....this is the way
He's the kind of player that it's still valuable to have around in a rebuild. He's still just 26, and the probability of a 1st round pick becoming better than him is super low, despite that. A rebuild doesn't mean having a team full of youngsters. This is the recipe for a disastrous rebuild.

Reactions: jaffy27

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I never liked Dom as the head coach from day 1 but even I'm starting to feel bad for the guy at this point. Can't be fun with what's been going on this season for anyone.

He should just come out after tonight's game and just say he doesn't have anything to say that he hasn't already said a hundred times already this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad