GDT: Game 44: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 1/30/22 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
U9U88rw.jpg

Kkafi9G.jpg

2m2mU3l.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Only half watching this one for NFL. I guess Byron & Gallagher are playing? Last game before an 8 day All Star break. Next practice probably Monday, February 7th.

I'm hoping this break sees some change. Time for a new coach, and some player changes.

Caufield, Poehling, Vejdemo and Primeau should be in Laval.

There's enough players to do that, although maybe not goaltending.

Reactions: Gravity and Tyson

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Only half watching this one for NFL. I guess Byron & Gallagher are playing? Last game before an 8 day All Star break. Next practice probably Monday, February 7th.

I'm hoping this break sees some change. Time for a new coach, and some player changes.

Caufield, Poehling, Vejdemo and Primeau should be in Laval.

There's enough players to do that, although maybe not goaltending.
Not sure we will see those kind of move, I think we could see some new hired in the management though

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Damn, Columbus you won't know what type of suck you faced until its too late and you're sitting on the bus trying to figure out if those 2 points will be official because you've worked harder in practice.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Good to finally see Byron back playing. Hopefully he plays well and some teams notice him before the deadline. His speed and PK'ing would be a very nice add to a playoff bound team if they can fit his contract in for the rest of this season and next.

Reactions: Habs10Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad