GDT: Game 44: Avs @ Canes | Tuesday, January 13, 5pm MT | Choose Your Scapegoat

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
At this point I think I would prefer them playing the right way and losing over playing terrible hockey for 30 minutes and coming out with a win. Even if you get away with it in the short term, you'll never get anywhere until you start playing sound hockey.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Have a feeling Picks may come back down to earth in this one. Hope I'm wrong.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Aww, dammit! I forgot there's a game tonight and now I can't watch since I'll miss too much sleep. Well, no social media for this guy tomorrow at work.

member 116861

McClement
Malone
Liles

giphy.gif

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Mack should set his goals on someone hotter. Someone that a rocket richard winner would get.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
He needs his best bud Polly Wolly back.
I think it's obvious he left a gaping hole in this team. I feel like they chose O'Reilly over Stastny, and I feel like that was the wrong choice.

Lando and MacKinnon miss him, we miss him on the power play, we miss him in our own zone, we miss him in front of the net, we miss his size and experience. Neither MacKinnon nor O'Reilly were ready to take his spot as #2 center, obviously.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Roy seems to try things with the lineup on the road when they don't see media before the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see something weird. I could see Rendulic either way.

Also, I asked this yesterday but nobody said. Did Guenin get hurt blocking a shot? Might be an opportunity to put Redmond in, he's fresh and if Guenin might be nursing that a bit could make sense.

Please put anybody in!

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
I actually like it when the Avs roll three lines that are able to score...
Now another competent d man and another forward, could Hishon be worse than Cliche?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I think it's obvious he left a gaping hole in this team. I feel like they chose O'Reilly over Stastny, and I feel like that was the wrong choice.

Lando and MacKinnon miss him, we miss him on the power play, we miss him in our own zone, we miss him in front of the net, we miss his size and experience. Neither MacKinnon nor O'Reilly were ready to take his spot as #2 center, obviously.

There was no choice. They offered Stastny a contract and he didn't take it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad