BRUINS GDT GAME 44 - 1771 days since B's beat Caps at home, IT ENDS TONIGHT!!! - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Never tip a puck shoot on net you learn that in peewee, if that was Rask you would have got the stare

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
"Let's Go Bruins, the chant from 17,565"....I don't think each and everyone is chanting it Jack. Def not the Caps fans there...

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
What’s up with Bergeron?

Hasn’t looked great lately and looks pretty bad tonight. Wouldn’t catch my eye much if it was another guy, but it’s weird to see a stretch like this from him.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I still think putting Krejci with Marchand and Pasta is the best move.

Bergeron can play with anyone but Krejci needs talent to finish his passes

Reactions: Mainehockey33

Bleed Black and Gold

Dec 16, 2018
Halak constitently makes big saves on breakaways and in close, and just as consistently gives up the long softies...strange and really frustrating stuff.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Never tip a puck shoot on net you learn that in peewee, if that was Rask you would have got the stare
Yes when you're playing off of the shooter and you tip it in when goalie has a clear lane to puck.

He's literally engaged with Backstrom trying to defend a scoring chance.

How are you even trying to compare these situations?

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
4th line must be out against their top line solely to cut down on Wilson sharing ice time with Bergeron, Pasta and Marchand.
Sort of like if there’s an offender in your neighborhood. Don’t let kids near the house.

Reactions: compan

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
whether we come back or not... I like the fight of the team this game... I like the danger scoring chances we are creating... I think our speed has been fine and the skill is there

maybe the breaks didn't go our way so far and maybe the goaltending was clearly better at their end... but I believe we showed we can play with these guys at playoff time

still would like us to add a true second line threat to play with krejci and debrusk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad