GDT: Game #44 - 1.10.14 - at New York - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

brinkmanjs

May 29, 2013
Central Texas
hmm weird, i dont even have a channel option for 906

guide2.jpg

guide.jpg

I'm watching it on TWC Etc -15.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Silky smooth hands there. His flashes of brilliance are really great, but **** does he make some stupid **** happen.

aloonda*

rooster and garbutt really are perfect 4th liners
if they can keep the stupid down

and

I would take callahan

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
Callahan could fit on any team in the league. I'd overpay for him in his leadership alone. He's what Morrow used to be plus more.

I did a quick Google on him and saw he has not had recent contract talks with NY. Can he play both wings? I think he'd look good with Pevs and Chiasson. I know Whitney isn't playing 2nd line minutes anymore, but he's gone after this season. Callahan would be a great replacement (different role of course).

MetalGodAOD*

Callahan has a very real risk of wearing down ala Morrow in the next few years. He's a risk. I'm not even sure yet if I want the Rangers to re sign him. His next contract is going to be 6 years at minimum, and that's scary.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
I did a quick Google on him and saw he has not had recent contract talks with NY. Can he play both wings? I think he'd look good with Pevs and Chiasson. I know Whitney isn't playing 2nd line minutes anymore, but he's gone after this season. Callahan would be a great replacement (different role of course).

I think he has been playing mostly RW, so don't know how he would fare on the left side...

aloonda*

i'd even say 3rd liners, although i supposed you'd like 3rd liners to be able to step into the top 6 upon an injury fill in basis.

eakin is the perfect center to me---he can roll all the way up to 1st and down to 4th

garbutt and the rooster?

dudes can fly, and have massive sense of urgency

they need to be in the lineup period

MetalGodAOD*

Rangers PP had gone from worst in the league under Torts to top 5 with Arniel running it. Just shows how good coaching can be and why Fraser needs to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad