GDT: Game #44 - 1.10.14 - at New York - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

aloonda*

goalsagainstki looks like a damn aids patient on tv interviews

dude, lift some weights, eat some protein

Caseman

Jan 23, 2008
San Jose, CA
Honestly, once you let go of the possibility of the playoffs, these losses don't sting as much. I'll be watching Sunday. I just don't put as much weight into it as I used to.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I wasn't even in this thread, genius.

Don't get mad just because I won't play the role of homer apologist. This team SUCKS and it should be said. Go drink the kool aid somewhere else.

You're a ****ing idiot if you couldn't tell this team wasn't playoff bound frlm the get go. Enjoy watching the team build, Nill won't care how long we've made the playoffs since he's been here for less than a year so cry all you like.

beardedgraf

Nov 4, 2008
Dallas
Honestly, once you let go of the possibility of the playoffs, these losses don't sting as much. I'll be watching Sunday. I just don't put as much weight into it as I used to.

This exactly. During that stretch of seven or eight games where we picked up points each night I was pretty excited and really got on board. These last five remind me of what we are dealing with this season and I have become numb to the losses. However, I have complete faith in Nill and understand this will take some time.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
These GDT's have become unreadable because of two drama queens, please chill out. This team is much more entertaining than years prior to this one, we probably won't make the playoffs I never expected that, just enjoy seeing a team with a plan and on a rise. Yes a new Stars is rising, yes it is a ****** catchphrase but it still holds true.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
So is Rome going to come out of the lineup after allowing the game winner? Or will Ruff double down on the veterany-ness the longer the losing streak goes.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
So is Rome going to come out of the lineup after allowing the game winner? Or will Ruff double down on the veterany-ness the longer the losing streak goes.

How dare you demand accountability for the veterans the same as the young guys. That's not how Ruff roles.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Man, right before the new year, things were looking so good for us. 20-12-7, tied for 8th, and the Stars were playing so well. What the hell went wrong with this team.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Such a terrific atmosphere at Madison Square Garden. It was fun until Rick Nash ****ing scored.

Kind of pissed off that we lost.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
MSG was a cool place to see a game even if my tickets were up high and a cat walk blocked the jumbotron view and the tickets were twice as expensive as being 13 rows row from ice at Prudential Center.

I would go see a game there again, on a side note I ran into Heika coming from said cat walk and saw Ralph walk out to the team bus after the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad