GDT: Game #43 -- Wed Apr 17, 2013 - Red Wings @ Flames - 9:30 p.m.

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
There's quite a few reasons we HAVE to win this game.

1. Obviously we NEED these 2 points to stay in 8th place
2. I took my girlfriend to her first game this year, and we lost an extremely boring game to Calgary. I want vengeance.
3. It's my Birthday.
4. Calgary is awful.

I'm stoked on the late start, I'm leaving class early so I already have a few drinks in me by game time.

GO WINGS

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008

2. I took my girlfriend to her first game this year, and we lost an extremely boring game to Calgary. I want vengeance.
3. It's my Birthday.
4. Calgary is awful.

I'm stoked on the late start, I'm leaving class early so I already have a few drinks in me by game time.

GO WINGS

Hey, mine too!

Here's to an important birthday win!

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
If we lose, I'm blaming both of you for not having awesome enough birthdays.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Why isn't Brunner up with Dats and Z?

And are we going to keep playing musical defensemen? Now Q and Smith are back together like a bad habit. Oh boy.:shakehead

And Catsyuk with the catrick.:sarcasm:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008

3. It's my Birthday.
4. Calgary is awful.

GO WINGS
Cool mine's next Wednesday!:handclap:

fimoknete

Jun 4, 2006
Roesrath, Germany
lol, cant believe there are people out there they belive the flames will win.
stats:
flames had only a single loss. all the other was at least 2 losses in a row. so the flames are due for a loss again.
further they are done for the season. like nashville. if the wings put at least mediocre effort in this they will win.
jones is very tempting for the most teams. so another reason to loose.
but at all the flames will not score more then one and the wings will not score less then 3.
should be an easy win for the wings.
and i dont believe the wings will loose a single remaining game in regulation. they will fetch at least a single point in all remaining games.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Have to beat them tonight with Calgary semi-tanking for draft position. Simply embarrassing to not scoop up two points tonight.
4-1 Dats, Kronwall, Kindl, Nyquist. Someone I've never before heard of scores for the Flames.

RedWinger10

Feb 11, 2013
I hope to god we can get 2 Pts out of the flames. I want redemption for the 2 previous garbage excuses for hockey games against these flames

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad