GDT: Game #43 -- Wed Apr 17, 2013 - Red Wings @ Flames - 9:30 p.m.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
We played well our last 3 games and gained 4 out of 6 points, that's real positive. There is no reason not to believe we won't play well this game. I think we win at least a point.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I think it was Khan who had an article up today with Babcock complaining about the revolving door on D...can anyone tell me why exactly he sits/plays these guys? CC didn't have a bad game, and Q wasn't really bad before it. If babcock is really tired of cycling guys in and out of the lineup, just pick a starting 6 and go with it. I really don't think there is going to be some massive difference between these guys other than the random chance of a guy having a good or bad night.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I think it was Khan who had an article up today with Babcock complaining about the revolving door on D...can anyone tell me why exactly he sits/plays these guys? CC didn't have a bad game, and Q wasn't really bad before it. If babcock is really tired of cycling guys in and out of the lineup, just pick a starting 6 and go with it. I really don't think there is going to be some massive difference between these guys other than the random chance of a guy having a good or bad night.

"You gotta grab hold of something"

Last edited:

crashman

Honestly, I think he's just doing a ****** job of trying to create competition between d-men. And the bottom 6 forwards for that matter.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Honestly, I think he's just doing a ****** job of trying to create competition between d-men. And the bottom 6 forwards for that matter.

maybe, but it's a weird time to want competition for spots. I can get sitting a kid for a game to tell him to do this instead of that, but I don't get this rolling people in and out of the lineup. It seems almost random at this point.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
We played well our last 3 games and gained 4 out of 6 points, that's real positive. There is no reason not to believe we won't play well this game. I think we win at least a point.

Franzen and Z scored last game, Howard don't looked frastrated like before . How about 2 points

Fin9*

pasha score tonight big time 2 x score 1 x assists for pasha red wings win 5-2 pasha with a great perffomance pasha win red wings win!

kronwall
pasha 2x
cleary
brunner

loLZokAY

str8 gonger
Apr 11, 2011
Babcock says he likes how Mule has been playing. Franzen didn't even want to talk about his last 7 games, and said he was pissed at the way he's been playing. I expect to see a fire lit underneath his ass tonight and for the remaining games. The boys need a big game tonight and they need to come out with 2 points. Columbus plays Anaheim tonight, and they could do us a big favor at pushing us 2 points ahead of them, with a game at hand. We need this game boys. Need it.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Babcock says he likes how Mule has been playing. Franzen didn't even want to talk about his last 7 games, and said he was pissed at the way he's been playing. I expect to see a fire lit underneath his ass tonight and for the remaining games. The boys need a big game tonight and they need to come out with 2 points. Columbus plays Anaheim tonight, and they could do us a big favor at pushing us 2 points ahead of them, with a game at hand. We need this game boys. Need it.

Good.

Get angry Mule. Get angry. Let the hate flooow through you.

jroc86

Jun 12, 2012
If we dont win this game we deserve NOT to make the playoffs. I think the team comes out hungry and makes a statement out of this depleted roster in Calgary. Im calling 5-1 ... a lucky bounce early followed by an onslaught and Hudler scores the single late in the 3rd.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
pasha score tonight big time 2 x score 1 x assists for pasha red wings win 5-2 pasha with a great perffomance pasha win red wings win!

kronwall
pasha 2x
cleary
brunner

We really need a win tonight. Give us a rap about the Wings and Pav.

Christien

May 1, 2010

kronwall
pasha 2x
cleary
brunner
getting started early i see xD

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I'd normally freak out about this being a trap game but I loved the effort in Nashville against a team in a similar "gave up" / "playing their youngsters" mode. On the flip, I'd be majorly disappointed if they outright lose this one.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Nashville has 6 forwards out with injury. Don't know if they are all legitimate injuries or not but calgary unless they are injury bugged as well are a different beast.

I'm really scared about this game because our record is terrible after having had two or more days off this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad