GDT: Game 43: Red Wings at leafs 7:30 pm et 1/14/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Jeebus, 37% on FO. One of those things where it's like how the F did they even win this game, haha.

eojsmada

Oct 23, 2022
Dang...1st wildcard spot and only a point behind the Leafs for 3rd in the Atlantic. Will be interesting to see how they handle the Southeast Swing. 2 out of 3 would definitely put some serious wind in their sails for the rest of the season.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Way to go Mr Reiner! Well done Wings. We didn’t cave in during the third!
Thank you ?

1705292951707.jpeg

Last edited:

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
We're only 1 pt behind the Maple Laffs. Woohoo
Pens, Isles and Caps haven't played well recently too. Would rather have the 3rd spot in the Atlantic than a WC spot though.

Reimer to Edmonton for a 1st now I assume?
Not until Husso comes back.

After Larkin goal team started to play much better.
Toronto going nowhere, they should start rebuild
That's when I started bitching about Beemers, lol.

Reactions: Sentinel

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Pens, Isles and Caps haven't played well recently too. Would rather have the 3rd spot in the Atlantic than a WC spot though.

Not until Husso comes back.

That's when I started bitching about Beemers, lol.
Speaking of Hudson when is he due back?

• Haha
Reactions: Sentinel

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
we just went 2-0-1 against Edmonton, LA and Toronto

next week we have Florida, Carolina and Tampa, so the schedule isn't getting any easier. I feel like for whatever reason the Wings play to the level of their opponent. We can hang with the top teams, but then have looked horrible against some shit teams

It’s almost like this team can win games when they get consistent goaltending and have a healthy roster!

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Sorry wasn’t paying attention. That should have been Husso
Week to week and no update. The injury looked like knee related while going into a split, no weight on one of his legs (don't remember which) coming off the ice.

You know how good the Wings are about updating injuries, he could wind up missing the rest of the season for all we know. If Lyon and Reimer play this well, it won't matter.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Yea it's not gonna be conceptually difficult.. Just annoyingly tight
OK, so I watched the video. Only the fan needs to come out to make enough room to get the pump out. Thermostat has to come out by removing lower passenger side wheel well liner. Not as bad as I thought.

Ordered parts but I did next day shipping so came out to $600. Apparently they do not ship coolant by air, but I can get that locally.

What really sucks is that the nearest BMW dealership is 90 miles away, so there's no way to get parts right away. Plus they probably carry the shitty original plastic part anyways. Watching the video, it looks like coolant eventually leaks into the electronics. Bosch has the same issue with plastic DEF pumps on diesels.

Anyways, Beemers suck.

Reactions: cvaicunas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad